Chapter 8

The next morning I wake up smiling.

I open my eyes, to see that I'm laying on Santana's chest with Brittany's arms on my waist.

I look up and kiss Santana and that wakes her up, I turn over and kiss Brittany on the neck.

She wakes up chuckling and I kiss her lips and she smiles into me, I pull away and get up and go to my Cheerios uniform what's on the floor and put it on.

I look over my shoulder to see Santana and Brittany looking at me, smiling I smirked at them and grab their Cheerios uniform and give it to them, with a quick kiss on the cheek.

I go downstairs and get my ingredients out for the Cheerios smoothie and I make two more and I put them in the table.

Brittany and Santana come down and they grab their smoothies and I grab my car keys and house keys and go to my front door with my bag on my shoulder.

I walk to my car, and get inside so did Santana and Brittany, we drove to school.

When we get their we go straight to Cheerios then we gave glee club on free period...

              ~Cheerios practice~

I get out of the locker room to see Jason looking at me, I smile and wave and he waves back. He's probably trying out for football.

Coach Sylvester kept shouting at us and I rolled my eyes, me, Brittany and Santana did our own routine when we did the pyramid.

          ~After Cheerios practice~

I walk to Gym with Santana and Brittany, coach Sylvester was teaching today.

"Lopez, Hudson your captains, today we are doing dodgeball" I smirk at Santana, me and Santana are the best players with Brittany in close 2.

The teams are Santana, me, Mike, Brittany and Matt,Puck. Finn team is Himself, Quinn, Mercedeses, Kurt and Jason.

I run to get the ball, I throw it at Finn and it hits him right in the head and he falls back. Everyone else is out expect for me and Santana, and on Finn's team it's Quinn and Jason.

I fake to fall over and Jason runs to me and I get up and hit him with the dodgeball. Santana and Quinn are glaring at each other, Santana turns her face at me and I nodded.

We both throw the dodgeball and its hits Quinn in the stomach and head, she falls back and my team come to cheer us on.

Coach Sue nods at me and I smile at her, I'm walking with Santana and Brittany to the locker and I kiss there cheeks "that was such a good game" I say happy.

Santana and Brittany nods and I smirk at them, I walk closer to them and kiss their necks they both fall into me.

~Sociology~

I walk to sociology by myself but when I enter the classroom, everyone heads turn to me and Mike smirk at me and I look at him weird, I walk to him.

He has a newspaper in his hand, he shows me it the headline is "Head captain with New fullback" I sigh and shake my head.

I text Santana and Brittany "It's not true" I get a reply back it's from Santana "I know, Jason is your cousin that would be disgusting" I chuckle and Brittany texts me" Don't worry Em, I never believe these headlines anyway" I sigh "thank god because I can't lose you both" i text to them.

The whole through sociology was Mike and Me talking about what colleges we want to go to.

I walk out of sociology...

Ring

It is finally lunch time, I'm starving I go to the lunch line and get a salad, I pay for it and I go to the glee table and Rachel, Matt and Mike are already there with Mercedes and Artie.

Santana and Brittany walks over with salads in their lunch tray and I get out my smoothie and drink, Mercedes asks me"Don't them smoothies taste disgusting?" I shake my head "No because i do my own ingredients but it's still healthy, it's strawberry with apples and blueberries and milk".

Mercedes nods at me and goes back to eating her food. I look at San and Britt and they are already looking at me, smirking.

I chuckle shaking my head, Santana and Brittany smiles at me, I look away and blush everyone is saying awwww and I blush much harder..

I have the one class I hate and that's History, I normally answer all the questions and Santana just smiles at me everyone I see her looking at me, I grab her hand.

~Glee Club~

I walk to the choir room with Santana and we meet Brittany at the choir room door, I smile and walk in and sit down in the back..

Puck comes in late and says that he what's to sing a song, he gets a guitar and starts playing...

Where it began, I can't begin to know when
But then I know when it's growing strong
Oh, wasn't the spring, whoo
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along

Hands, touching hands, reaching out
Touching me, touching you
Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would

Oh, sweet Caroline
Good times never seem so good
I've been inclined to believe it never would ooh oh no no

In the middle, Me and Brittany hold hands but then let go and smile and Kurt and Mercedes does the same as us. Puck smirks and sits down in the front with Rachel.

I walk up and I grab a guitar "Okay, so I'm going to be singing a song to Santana and Brittany" everyone goes awww and I look down and start playing Beautiful Soul..

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

I know that you are something special
To you, I'd be always faithful
I want to be what you always needed
Then I hope you'll see the heart in me

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I want to chase
You're the one I want to hold
I won't let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
Your beautiful soul, yeah

You might need time to think it over
But I'm just fine moving forward
I'll ease your mind if you give me the chance
I will never make you cry, c'mon let's try

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I want to chase
You're the one I want to hold
I won't let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

Am I crazy for wanting you?
Baby do you think you could want me too?
I don't want to waste your time
Do you see things the way I do?
I just want to know that you feel it too
There is nothing left to hide

I was dancing with the guitar and everyone smiles at me..

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
You're the one I want to chase
You're the one I want to hold
I won't let another minute go to waste
I want you and your soul

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul
Your beautiful soul, yeah
Oh, yeah, your beautiful soul, yeah

Everyone claps and Santana and Britt come to me and hug me, I hug them back and put back the guitar and go to sit down... "Okay, guys so the week topic is hairography, and Brittany and Emily are going to show us how to flip our hair".

Me and Brittany walk to the front and take out our ponytail and flip it around after a few seconds of doing that.

I put my hair back into a ponytail and go sit down next to Santana, I grab her hand and smile at her, she smiles back and I grab Brittany's hand as well...

We finish with glee club and I walk to Maths with the both of them...