Chapter 3

Santana p.o.v

I woke up and left lips on my neck, I smiled and opened my eyes to see Em. I leaned in and I smiled into her, she smiled back.

I grabbed me to me and put my hands on her waist that's when Brittany had woke up. I looked at Brittany and Emily and smiled.

I had kissed Emily on the lips and Brittany on the cheek. Emily had got out of bed and walked to her drawers, and got out her Cheerios outfit, she got changed in-front of us. I got out of bed and went to her and kissed her shoulder.

She chuckled" San you know that's my sweet spot". I walked to her drawers and got her spare clothes and gave some for Brittany.

I got downstairs to see Emily's family with Jess and Tommy and Lucas. I walked over to Emily and kiss her head so did Brittany. Emily got money from her mom and put it in her purse.

I got into Emily's car to see Brittany already sitting in the back seat, I got into the passenger seat and Emily got into the driver's seat.

I hold her hand what's is on the console, she looked over at me and Brittany smiled.

                   ~Emily P.O.V~

Santana holds my hand, I smile over at Santana and Brittany.

I looked on the road to see that we are already on in McKinley High School Parking Lot.

I got out of my car, so did Santana and Brittany, I walked beside them and smiled to them, we entered the hallway to see everyone staring at us.

I walked to my locker and my locker combination in it's 253,434 I opened my locker to get out my Religious Studies.

I close my locker to see Quinn talking to Santana and Brittany, Quinn looks over to me and smirks, Santana and Brittany just looks shocked.

I walked over to Santana and Brittany to see them holding a brown envelope. I asked what it is in the bag and Santana shows me the picture with me making out with Tommy. ( I remember this photo this was when I hugged Tommy in the hallway meeting him before Cheerleading practice). I sighed " San, Britt you don't actually believe this do you?"

"Well I don't know Emily, you and Tommy are very close". I walk away and go to Quinn, I see her with puck.

I walked over to her and pull her by her hair "Why the hell would you make this picture of me and Tommy making out when I didn't even make out with Tommy, I just hugged him" Quinn smirks " Because you made me look like a fool in-front of everyone".

"All I did was hug Tommy, you can even go ask him" I slap her face and pushed her down to the floor and jumped on top of her, and punch her face. I was so angry, I felt two hands wrap around my waist and I turned around and it was Finn.

I got out of Finn's grip and ran into the bathroom, i cried until I heard Brittany's voice. I turned around ran to her "Brittany, you don't actually believe that, do you?" She sighed "Emily, you know that I don't believe it, you know Santana believe rumour that people spread".

I sighed and hugged her "Britt" I kissed her and she kissed me back, I smiled into her touch, she wiped my tears and kissed her cheek. Skip the rest of the day.

                   ~After school~

I walked to my car and still thinking about Santana, I found Brittany standing in front of my car and smiled at me. I smiled back " No Santana" she shook her head and smiled sadly, I walked over to her and kissed her cheek and opened the door for her.

I was in the car when I saw Santana walking with Lucas to his car, I shook my head and turned my head to Brittany and smiled.

Brittany saw me looking out the window and saw Santana standing there with Lucas.

Tommy told Brittany that it wasn't true. Santana didn't let me explain so I just walked away to Quinn and slapped her. Brittany knew I would never cheat on her or Santana but Santana didn't ever let me explain or asks tommy.

I drop Brittany off at home, I unlocked my front door and went straight up to my room, my mum called me to go get dinner but I didn't want to have dinner.

Gabriel came into my room and sat on my bed and looked at me "What happened Emily"

"What do you mean?" I ask him, looking up to him.

"Ever since you got home, you are sad and you even went up to your room when you normally say hi to us and go upstairs to do homework then text Santana..." I sigh at her name "and Brittany" Gabriel noticed I was sad "What happened between you and Santana"

"So today, Quinn went over to Santana and Brittany and gave them a brown envelope with a picture of me and Tommy kissing and, you know that I would never cheat on Santana or Brittany" Gabriel nodded" You love them, why would you cheat on someone you love, I know that you wouldn't do that" I nodded as tears started to come from my eyes.

"How did Brittany found out that you didn't cheat?"

"I saw Tommy telling her" I say to him, hugging him tight.

"How about Santana?". I wiped my tears " I don't think Tommy told her" he nodded and pulled him to me and hugged me.

Gabriel dragged me to the game room where I saw Mom,dad and Jess and Tommy. I smiled, they all smiled back at me. Jess and me were dancing, mom, dad, Gabriel and Tommy were foseball.

I was dancing, I walked over to Tommy and hugged him" Thank you for telling Britt" he smiled at me" Don't know, I'm still going to tell Santana about that picture".

"Tomorrow if I see Quinn, I'm going to give her more than a nose bleed, I'm going to make her life a living hell".

I don't even remember what happened, I just remember waking up in my room with Gabriel In my sofa bed sleeping.