Chapter 10

In the choir room, everyone keeps talking on their phones like Mercedes, Kurt, Tina and Artie.

I walk to them but they all get off they're phones when I come to them.

Weird!

I am talking with Tina and Artie when Rachel comes in from when she didn't get the part in something.

Puck sighs and says stuff about Ernie and someone else and the two having a baby"Wait what?" I say and puck rolls his eyes "Quinn's pregnant and Finn's the Father" I see the look on Puck's face saying that he doesn't like Finn being with Quinn.

Rachel walks out and I follow her and I hide behind a locker when she goes up to Finn. And says that they need to talk.

After I walk away to go to the toilet, but I got a text from Santana saying come to the choir room, like right now.

I run to the choir room and I see Finn punching Puck and I run to Finn and get him off of Puck.

Puck gets up "This guy, just came in and soccered punched me?" Finn is angry "Don't act dumb your to dumb to act like it, so just tell me the truth?!" Finn yells and I pull him back "Finn calm down, you're going to get the truth because that what you deserve? Okay, now just calm down" Finn nods "Quinn" Finn faces Quinn and she nods "Yes, Puck is the father" puck nods and I walk to him and slap him across the face "What was that for?".

"That was for Finn" I walk back to Finn and he is just staring at Quinn "so the things in the hot tub were lies".

"You were actually dumb enough to believe them" Finn try's to get past me but I hold his face "Finn calm down!" He just looks at me, I glare to Quinn and Puck. Finn gets angry again "I'm done with you, I'm done with all of you".

I sigh and sit down in the back and Santana asks me "Em, Why aren't you going after Finn?".

"Because he needs to cool off before I talk to him, did you see how angry he was" Santana nods and Brittany comes over and kisses my cheek "Bad-Ass Em, I like the sound of that" I chuckle at Brittany cuteness.

Mercedes and Rachel wants to do a solo for sectionals and they ask us to vote for one of them but I can't Mercedes is one of my homegirls but Rachel is like my annoying adopted sister.

Mercedes sends me a look when Rachel says something about a balladeer and I shrug my shoulders.

After the song, Rachel gives the solo to Mercedes and I Cheer for Mercedes, she smiles towards my place in the back.

Sectionals

Okay, today is sectionals and Finn isn't still here, I left him about 12 voicemails but he still hasn't called me.

People are taking out song ideas and I'm out of songs but I smirk at them and say "Everyone meet me in the green room in a 5 minutes" I walk to a library what is near by and printed the song, Somebody to love.

I ran to the green room and saw everyone crowding Santana and Brittany about how they apparently gave Sue the set list but then Brittany said she did but she didn't know what she was going to do with it.

"Guys, I have a song it's somebody to love" I says and then I hear a voice behind me and I turn around and it's Finn, I ran up to him and hug him "I got a song" he says and he raises his hand.

Mercedes decided to give Rachel the solo, she was singing 'Don't pain on my parade'.

I smile to Mercedes and finn says "Emily, Brit, Santana, Mike and Matt you guys are our best dancers, Make up a routine and we will follow it" I walk to Mike and Matt and Santana and Britt and we nod "It's going to choppy" I say and Finn smiles at me "Good, it's good when we are loose".