Chapter 27

I'm in the hallway with Mike when I see Kurt going up to Finn's locker with Carol and Burt.

Until I hear "He proposed!He proposed!" Carol shouts making me and Mike look to them.

Mike kisses me before going with Finn to the boys locker room while I have Cheerios. "Bye Babe!" Mike shouts across the hallway and I chuckle.

Santana and Brittany come to me and drag me to Cheerios practice but Coach Sue said we'll have it tomorrow.

Mike comes out of the locker room with a smile on his face when he sees me, I jump on his back kissing his neck.

Mike puts me down "What was that for?" He asks and I just kiss him again. "I love you Mike" I say and Mike hugs me really tight.

"I love you too Emily" I kiss him as Mike was near his locker, Karofsky passes us "Gross, get a room" he shouts.

"Hey Karofsky!" Karofsky comes over to me, "Why haven't I ever seen you with a girl?" I ask him and he glares at me, Mike comes in front of me.

"Don't you even think about it Karofsky" Mike says because Karosky was gonna push me into the locker.

Karofsky walk away to Kurt, Kurt turns around "I don't want you near me" Kurt says and I kiss Mike's cheek and wave bye going to Kurt.

Karofsky puts his hand on Kurt and I push him off of Kurt, Karofsky turns to me and about to push me into a locker until Mike comes and punches Karofsky right in the face.

I slap him and walk away to the choir room because I got a text with Brittany, Tina, Quinn, Izzy, Amelia, Lexi and Jess. "Ladies, Kurt-Karofsky bullying situation is getting way out of control. Kurt's miserable, He's losing weight and not in a good way. And he's barely even fighting me for solos anymore" Rachel says making me nod my head.

"We've all been teased, but something about what Karofsky's doing is so much worse" Tina says, "We're all lucky enough to have boyfriends on the football team. I say we band together and demand that they confront Karofsky" Rachel says.

"I'm not dating Sam!" said an angry Quinn. "And second of all, I think you probably just set the feminist movement back 50 years" Quinn says.

"But guys like Karofsky only respond to muscle" Rachel says. "So we're going to fight violence with violence?" Quinn asks.

"No! Look, I'm not saying that they should hit him. What I'm saying is that we need to defend Kurt, and there's strength in numbers" Rachel says.

Santana comes in and I sigh to Rachel, "Why didn't you tell me that you were having a glee girls meeting?" Santana asks.

"Look this meeting is for glee girls with boyfriends, we're going to make them stop Karofsky from bullying Kurt" Rachel says to Santana, "Okay, I'm dating Puckerman" Santana says, and I feel just about jealous about that.

"You're getting naked with Puckerman" Quinn says, "Besides, Puck can't mess with Karofsky, He's on probation, and if he gets In a fight with him he'll be sent back to juvenile" Tina says to Santana.

"Mm-Hmm. Yeah so now if you'll excuse us" Rachel says, Santana sighs and look at me and I look away.

"You're so on my list, dwarf" Santana says making me smirk to Brittany. Santana walks out "Okay, so if something happens to Kurt, and we didn't do anything to stop it, we'll never be able to live with ourselves" Rachel says.

I went to find Mike and told him about Karofsky bullying Kurt and he said he'll do something, I kiss his cheek.

~The next day~