Chapter 38

Me and Santana watch Brittany's show and she says "I heard a rumour that Santana and Emily play for the other team, and I can confirm that rumour that it's 100% true" Brittany says.

Every day after school, i go around Sam's house with Quinn to babysit with Sam, his younger siblings and the next day at school Mike comes to me in Glee Club and shows me the letter.

"What the hell so this?" Mike asks me in front of everybody. "What brunette cheerleader is having a secret moonlight motel rendezvous with another big-lipped blonde?" Mike asks us.

"Where does it say that?" Sam asks Mike. "Right on the front page of the school newspaper!" Mike says.

"You don't seriously believe this, do you?" I ask Mike. "Well, why shouldn't I? Why shouldn't he the Same thing that Finn did to him? He's going to take you away from me" Mike asks me.

I shake my head no, and I kiss Mike's cheek "Don't believe the newspaper Mikey. Please" I beg and he smiles and kisses my cheek.

Santana comes into the room and starts shouting at Brittany "You said on your ridiculous melted cheese show that me and Emily play for another team!" Santana shouts and I hold Santana back.

I then see Mike starting on Sam..

Mike and Sam start pushing each other. Mike walks out of the room without saying anything.

I look at Sam and he frowns at me then smiles, I shake my head no and he frowns.

Mike calms down and comes to me and kisses my cheek "I'm sorry babe about that outburst yesterday" Mike apologies and I smile to him then frown.

"Babe, what is going on with you and Santana?" Mike asks me "Nothing" I say to him.

"It doesn't sound like nothing, it sounds like something and what's the deal with you and Sam?" Mike asks me "One. Nothing again . And two I can't tell you, you have to ask Sam about it not me" I say to him.

"Emily, you have to tell me what's going on between you and Santana and also Sam" Mike says.

"Are you cheating on me with her?" Mike asks me "No, of course not. I mean I can't she's a girl. Fooling around with isn't cheating it's must friends talking with their tongue super close" I say to Mike.

"Who told you that?" Mike asks me "Santana" I say to Mike. "Don't you see she's manipulating you?" Mike tells me.

"That's not cheating either. Santana told me that" i said to Mike. "Don't you see what's she's trying to do here. You're the hottest girl in this school and I'm just the Asian football player who everyone thinks is dumb" Mike tells me.

"Santana knows that you are nice to everyone so she's trying to break us up" Mike says.

"No. Everyone thinks Santana a bad Person but she's not" I say to Mike. Before Mike could say anything I walked away from him.

I'm at Sam's house again. Babysitting with him. Stacy (Sam little sister) wants me to sing a song "Okay, what song do you want me to sing?" I ask her and she replies. "Don't stop" I nod and Sam gets the guitar...

Sam and Emily:
Don't (don't) stop (stop)!

Sam (and Emily):
If you wake up and don't want to smile
(If it takes just a little while)
Open your eyes, and look at the day
(You'll see things in a different way)