Chapter 25

Finn, Mike, Sam are in the locker room. They're talking about why Sam is in a cold bathtub with ice cubes inside.

Sam said "I'm used to cold showers dating Quinn" Sam and Quinn are kissing when Sam trails his hand down Quinn's thigh.

Mike talks about him and Emily on the duets night. He told them that they had sex and it was great.

~In the hallway~

Karofsky pushes Kurt into a locker and I just had a slushie in my hand "Hey Karofsky!" I say and he turns around when he turns I throw the slushie in his face.

Kurt and Tina chuckle and Karofsky looks at me "What? I thought you needed a little cool down! Don't you think so?" I ask him. He growls then walks away.

I turn to Kurt "Are you okay?" I am him "Yeah. Fine" Kurt says, I wave bye and go to Mike and kiss him.

We went into the choir room, I sat next to Santana while Mike sat next to Sam. I smiled to Santana. "First, lets welcome back Noah Puckerman" Mr Shue told us and I look to my left and see Puck smiling.

Puck acts to throw a punch to Artie and Artie flinches and I slap Puck's head "Leave him alone" I whisper in his ear.

"So, split up in two groups, boys and girls and figure out what songs you're going to sing. Kurt, gonna say it again... Boy's team" I wave bye to Kurt and blow a kiss to Mike. Mike catches it making me laugh.

"We're just making a adjustment. Boys, you are now doing songs traditionally sing by girl groups, and Girls, try some classic rock... uh, the who, the stones. The more opposite your choice, the more points you get" Mr Shue told us.

Sam and Quinn are making out when Sam said Beiste's name and that made Quinn stop kissing Sam.

Puck:
One love, one heart
Let's get together and feel all right

Artie and Mike (Puck):
Hear the children crying (One love)
Hear the children crying (One heart)

Puck with Artie:
Sayin', "Give thanks and praise to the lord and I will feel all right."

Puck:
Sayin'...

Artie and Puck and Mike:
"Let's get together and feel all right"
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa

Artie:
Let them all pass all their dirty remarks
There is one question I'd really love to ask

Puck:
One heart
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me

Artie (Puck):
One love (What about the one heart?)
One heart (What about the love?)
Let's get

Puck with Artie and Mike:
Together and feel all right

Artie (Puck):
As it was in the beginning (One love)
So shall it be in the end (One heart)
Alright!

Puck (Artie):
"Give thanks and praise to the lord (Oh!)

Artie and Puck:
And I will feel all right"
"Let's get together and feel all right"

Puck (Mike):
One more thing!
Let's get together to fight this holy armageddon (One love)
So when the man comes there will be no, no doom

Artie:
One song...
Have pity on those whose chances grow thinner
There ain't no hiding place from the father of creation
Sayin'...

Puck with Mike (Artie):
One love (What about the one heart?)

Puck (Artie):
One heart (Oh...)
What about...

Artie and Puck:
Let's get together and feel all right