Chapter 4

This morning I had chose a outfit because today it was sunny and today I had no cheerio practice so I straightened my hair, and let it down and I got downstairs to see Britt there with my mum, dad and Gabe(shorts for Gabriel) and Jess and also jack and Gracie.

I smiled at them and hugged Britt and kissed my mums forehead and also Gracie's and Jack's.

I grabbed my car keys and went to the car, today I had glee club with Santana, 'why can't she actually believe me?' I thought, I was pulled out of it by Brittany holding my hand on the steering wheel, I smiled over at her and she smiled back, I could see in the corner of my eye.

Once we got to school, I had saw Santana with Tommy and she walked to my locker and waited for me to be there, I walked over with Britt and I opened my locker with Britt beside me, making Santana move back a bit. "Em I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't believe Quinn, but the picture looked so real with you and Tommy".

"San you should know that I would never cheat on you and Brittany, did you know last night I cried until I fell asleep, thinking about you?", she looked down, I put my hand on her cheek making her look up at me, " San I know you have trust issues, so do I". "Em, I'm really sorry for making you cry last night, if I makes you feel better, I was crying too thinking about you" "I even had Gabriel in my room, hugging me until I fell asleep", I looked into her eyes and kissed her cheek. "Don't believe everything you think is true". "Next time, I won't Em"  I smiled.

I got my books out and closed my locker and grabbed their hands and dragged them to P.E.

It was Soccer, yes!

Coach sue screams Into the mega-phone "Campbell and Puckerman your captains" I choose Santana, Britt, Mike, Finn. Puck had got Quinn, Artie, Matt and Mercedes.

My team had won 5-3, I was running to the goal when Quinn had pushed me to the ground, I got up and pushed her back, I walked away to Santana and Brittany, they had smiled, Santana stepped in front of me blocking Quinn's way.

I smiled at Santana and kissed her cheek and Brittany's "sweet lady kisses" I chuckled and that made Britt and Santana smile at me.

                         ~Glee club~

In glee club, Britt and Santana were chuckling with me about something I had said before Mr Shue had came in. "Hello everyone, I would like you to meet your new glee members, Emily Campbell, Brittany. S. Pierce and Santana Lopez, Izzy Jackson, Lexi Lockwood and Amelia Lockwood, Jess Mitchell", we bowed to everyone what made them laughed (once we had joined so did Artie, Finn, Mike and Matt and Puck, Daniel, Jake, Jack, Louis also Mason Mike's twin brother), I obviously had to make them think that I didn't join earlier then them, Mr Shue just smiles at me.

"Emily thank you for getting more people for the Club" Mr Shue tells me. "Don't worry about it, being part of something special makes you special" I tell him and he smiles at me and nods.

I smirked at Finn and went over to him, Mr Shue had pulled names out and I was paired with Finn, "What song do you wanna sing?" I asked from behind him. Finn jumped making him squeal.

"Lets sing Perfect, I love that song".

"So do I" we both smirked at each other and went back to our friends. I went to Santana and Brittany when Finn went to the boys.

Izzy was with Daniel
Mercedes was with Kurt
Rachel was with Mason
Santana was with Brittany
Mike was with Quinn
Tina was with Artie
Louis was with Amelia
Jack was with Lexi
Matt was with Puck
Jess was with Jake
Finn and Emily...