Chapter 40

We are all in the choir room with Mr Shue and Jesse at the front of the room "Hell nah. What's he doing here?" I ask Mr Shue.

Guys. Jesse is here to help us with Nationals" Mr Shue says but I interrupted him.

"Why Mr Shue? We have amazing Dancers and singers in this room and with Jesse here no-one is going to try their best" I say to Mr Shue.

"You guys can learn from me. I'm a champion.." Jesse says but I cut him off "Yeah. A champion of Jackass" I say making everyone laugh in here.

"I don't need him here. I can sing and dance without Jesse St. Douchbag here" I say and look at Santana and she nods.

I was about to jump to Jesse when he mumbled something under his breath about me. Jake and Mason also Jack have to hold me back.

I get through them "What did you say Jesse St. Douchebag?" I ask him near his face.

I can feel everyone looking at us "Nothing" Jesse says and I was about to punch him in the face before three arms pull me back.

It's Santana, Sam and Mason. Sam comes to me "Stacy, Stevie, Jack and Gracie wouldn't want you to have a black eye or a busted lip" Sam says and I calm down at the mention of the little kids.

"Okay but if he says something else about me. I'm going to go all Lima Heights on his Ass" Santana smiles at me.

I'm in the hallway when I see Coach Sue talking to Becky. Once Coach leaves I go to Becky.

"Becky are you okay?" I ask her "C-Coach just k-kicked m-me offf the C-c-Cheerios" Becky says crying. I pull her into me. "Shhh. Becky it's going to be okay" I whisper in her hair.

Santana sees me at her locker. I see her looking hurt like I'm sophomore year when Quinn gave her the envelope. Becky walks away from me.

I walk to Santana "Santana, it isn't what it looked like?" I say to her and Santana looks at me "But it does. I can't believe I said I loved you, I was so stupid. Don't talk to me" Santana says then walks away from me.

Coach tells me that Jean died yesterday. I start crying and so did Coach Sue. I bring her to her office and cry with her.

The next day. I bring in Coach's favourite teddy bear, when I'm go with her to see Jean. Jean got me and Sue a teddy bear.

Sue gave me her one. I go into her office and I knock. "Coach" she looks at me "Put it over there with the rest of things" Coach says.

"Coach don't you remember this teddy bear?" I ask her and she looks at it carefully then she probably remembered because tears come out of her eyes.

"Do you remember when Jean gave us teddy bears after she won two games for us.." I say with Coach cutting me off.

"She was always a good shorter" Coach Sue says with tears coming out of her eyes. "Coach my family wants to plan a funeral for you sister" I say to Coach.

I then walk out and go to the choir room and talk about the funeral my family is planning for Jean.

"Can I say something?" Jesse asks me "No. you're not apart of this group. So don't you dare think you can put thins into our heads" I say to Jesse.

"When someone dies. Yes it's a tragedy but it's also apart of life. And you can't let death put your life on hold" Jesse says and tears come out of my eyes.

And Mr Shue comes to me "Emily are you okay?" Mr Shue asks me "No. because this douchebag think that Jean. Who is like my aunt think that a funeral is not important!" I shout mad everyone looks at me.