Chapter 12

Today in practice Coach Sue has apparently always been a big fan of Madonna, so she has decided to have the Cheerios do a bunch of Madonna songs for their numbers. It was tiring!.

Coach Sue asked me to come with her to Principal Figgins office, coach Sue insisting that Principal Figgins plays madonna over the P.A.

" I'm instating a new policy whereby we play Madonna's Greatest Hits over the P.A. system, quite loudly, throughout the entire school day", I nod my head with Coach Sue statement and she smiles at me...

Finn smiles at me as I walk past him to History with Santana and Brittany, when we sit down I take a hold of their hands and they smirk to me.

Skip to Gym...

[The Cheerios are assembled on the bleachers as Sue paces in front of them. She points to me.

"Emily what does your bracelet say?" Coach she says me and I smirk towards her "W.W.M.D?".

"What would Madonna do?, Well, the answer to that question is usually: Date a younger man. So, let's see some arm candy, girls. Sorry, freshmen. You're going to have to start trolling the middle schools. And you know why? 'Cause if you want to be as riveting a performer as Madonna - a skill that will nab us Nationals this year - you're going to have to start thinking like her, acting like her. Also, Ã la Madonna, I will no longer acknowledge that any of you have last names. Becky Jackson. From now on, you're just Becky".

In the choir room with the girls...

[The girls are sitting around in chairs. Quinn is drawing an unflattering sketch of Rachel, complete with the word 'Loser' across the top of the page and several love hearts scattered around.]

"Can I ask you guys something private?"

"Yes, you should move to Israel" Santana says and I chuckle.

"It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone".

I raise my eyebrow towards Rachel she told me that she is still dating Jesse. [Mr Shue enters the room].

"Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said..." Rachel says..

Flashback to Rachel room with Jesse...

Rachel and Jesse are making out on her bed when he says..." we should do it?".

"It?"

"Totally. Haven't you done it before?"

"No, have you?"

" what do you think? It's not a big deal".

"For a girl, it is" Rachel says.

End of flashback...

"I just want to be ready; I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying "no"?.