Chapter 2

Today in the morning I woke up by someone hand on my waist, oh yeah I remember last night, movie night.

I woke up carefully to be looking at Brittany and Santana in my bed, I smiled and kissed both their necks, I saw their eyes open I went to my dressed and got out my clothes.

I took off my pj's from the night before and changed into the outfit above. I turned around to see Santana and Brittany looking at me with smiles on their faces.

I walked over to them and kissed their lips this made them wake up and kiss me back, I pulled away and got some clothes they could use.

I turned around to see Santana and Brittany naked getting changed, I just stared at them two. I walked over to them and wrapped my arms around them.

I walked downstairs to see Mom, Jack, Dad and Gabriel, Jess and also Gracie and Tommy and Lucas, I smiled, they smiled back, Santana and Brittany walked downstairs and sat on the stools in the kitchen, I sat down for my breaksfast what is Pancakes with syrup.

I ate quickly and so did Santana and Brittany, I kissed all of their heads and waved bye with Santana and Brittany beside me doing the same action.

I got my car keys and drove to school. In the car, Santana sighed" I love your Family Em they are so funny, I wish my family was like that".

After the conversation was finished, I was already outside with Santana and Brittany with Tommy and Lucas pulling up in their Audi's. They are both rich just like me but because they dad is Best lawyer in Lima and they're mum is the best Nurse.

I walked into school with holding San and Britt's hand along with Tommy and Lucas following us, We had History all together.

I walked past the board for clubs and I saw the glee club paper, I looked around and signed my name.

I saw this girl nod Kurt looking me so I walked over to them and they turned away "Hi Kurt, I'm Emily Campbell, and you are?" I ask the girl. "I'm Mercedes Jones. And I know who you are I think everyone does" She tells me and I smile at her.

"Well what do you have next?" I ask Kurt and Mercedes "We have Geometry next, what about you?" She asks me.

"I have the same, I'll meet you there" I tell them and they nod and walk away from me.

It's was now, 3:30pm and Mr. Shue was in his room, putting paper away when I came in. "Mr. Shue I want to join Glee Club" I tell Mr Shue and he looks at me. "Okay, sure whatever you want" Mr. Shue says and sits down on the chair. I sing 'heartbroken' and Mr. Shue claps for me.

"You're in Emily, you're the first cool kid to join this club" Mr. Shue said after what he said he'd covered his mouth.

The next day, I was at the board again when I saw Santana and Brittany watching me, they both sighed" Em you can't do glee club, it's for losers"

"Well then that means I'm a loser, because I had already joined without telling you" I say and walk away from them sighing.

I walk into Geometry while Santana and Brittany have a different class than me. I walked inside the class to see Kurt, Mercedes, Puck, Finn and Louis with Amelia next to him.

The class ended and I waved bye to Kurt, Mercedes, Finn, Puck, Louis and Amelia.

Ring

Brittany grabbed my hand and led me to the auditorium, I looked at them weird.

"Where are you guys going, I thought you didn't want to go to this loser club" they sighed "Yeah but we'll do anything that you wanted to do" Brittany said, I smiled and hugged them.