Chapter 15

(What happened last espiode):Closeup of a head being shaved. Cut to steadycam shot through hallways of McKinley High School, with all students staring strangely and making faces at the camera.

One kid touches his head as the camera passes. Camera continues into the choir room where the Glee kids also stare before the camera swings around to reveal a mohawk-less Puck.]

Brittany turned to Santana and Emily, as Puck passes in front of them"Who is that guy?".

Emily's and Santana's WTF expression for a moment as scene transitions to Puck explaining his new 'do to Santana and me are in a now empty choir room.]

"My mom found a mole on my head when she was washing my hair on Friday".

"Your mom still washes your hair?" Santana says to him and I smirk to them.

"She started crying about sunblock and how she's always telling me to wear a hat when I'm cleaning pools. So she made me go see Dr. Friedlander, the dermatologist. He said he had to shave my head to get a closer look at it".

"It was nothing! They maimed me over a freaking freckle. I feel like that guy that lost all his hair, then lost all his strength".

"Samson?" I say

"Agassi. This morning, people actually had the balls to look me in the eye. I mean, it's just a mohawk, right? I'm still Puckasaurus". Puck says to us

Santana and I just look at each other and sigh...

"Actually , We don't know if it's the missing mohawk or the whining, but we are totally not turned on by you right now". We say and walk away.

"You got a problem?" Puck says

"Clearly you're not a follower of my @LarryHair account on Twitter. We've been tweeting all day about your new look. You're like a toddler with a loose lid on his sippy cup: no more juice. Get ready for payback, Puckerman".

"Alright". Puck says

Puck is lying in the dumpster after the gels throw him in "I'm human garbage. I should just lie here until the truck comes and let it crush me to death. What's the point of living when I suck so bad" Puck hears clapping and "Wait  a second".

Puck looks over to Emily Who is with Mercedes, Santana and Brittany when she is singing.

[Camera cuts to Emily doing vocal runs with Brittany and a few other Cheerios clapping along.]

"That Emily chick from Cheerios used to be a bitch, and now she's all kinds of Nice person".

(Emily singing: A Cheerio) If she can straighten herself out, I certainly can. But how? I'm not becoming a Cheerio. Wait. I don't need to be a cheerleader. I just need to date one. [Puck smiles] Get ready, that girl from The Cheerio's whose name I can't remember right now. The Puckster is about to make you his". [Puck jumps out of the dumpster.]

CHOIR ROOM:

Rachel is placing bottles of nutritional supplements on the piano.

"Um, wait. What-what are these?" me Shue asks Rachel when she doesn't answer I say..

"There her vitamin supplements. I'm taking them three times a day. She probably exhausted. I even felt a tickle in the back of my throat, and so she  never get sick".

"I just don't understand why you're so tired all of a sudden". Mr Shue says.

"Because every song I sing in here is a solo".

[Flashback scene begins of Glee Club doing vocal exercises. Rachel has a questioning expression on her face]

Rachel voiceover: As you know, I have perfect pitch, which also means I have a very sensitive ear. None of them were singing.