Chapter 19

Season 2

Season 2

**********

"Stop daydreaming and get your butt in the car," shouted my brother Gabriel. Jack was now 8 years old.

"Why so early?" I replied

"Cuz the family is going out and I have to take you to school!" He screamed back.

Urgh.

I try to be as sweet as possible to everyone but Rachel, is one person who I couldn't be sweet to.

I never told Finn this, but she was always hated me and always, always, criticises my talent and my everything.

  "Um. I think I'll get a lift with Kurt."

"He's already gone!" Gabriel said starting to get really annoyed.

"Then Santana I'll drive me there."

  "Okay, Em. Bye," he said leaving to house.

Texting Santana

E:Hey San, do ya mind if I could get a lift with you to school?x

S:Sure! Be there in two X

E: Thanks babe x

Text over

Over the summer Brittany and Artie got together and me and Santana took it kind of hard but we got over it after having sweet lady kisses.

I went downstairs for an apple but then I saw a note on the door.

It said~

Hey Emily, me, Dad, Gabriel, Jess and Gracie and Jack won't be home until the weekend, there are frozen pizzas in the freezer. Love you Mom x

  After that I went to look into the mirror and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing (the outfit above but if you can't see it here it is) a red top, black shorts, long black socks, white converse and a black and white flannel.

Ding-Dong

I look over to the door and through the glass windows beside it and I see my sexy Latina, smiling very widely and waving.

I run up to the door, open it and we through each other into each other's arms, and kissed.

"I missed you so much!" said San.

"Me too even though it's only been 2 weeks since we last saw each other." I said while giggling in between.

"Now come on, wez gonna be late" she said running to her car.

When we got into her car, I immediately put the radio on and...  "HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE I MUST OF CALLED A THOUSAND TIMES TO TELL YOU I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE." We sang in unison.

And the next thing we know we are there.  "Look, I'm sorry baby but I have to go through the back so I'll see you at lunch." Santana said.

"No probs, see ya at lunch."  I walk through the door and all eyes are on me, that's the only thing about being popular I don't really like.