Chapter 28

We are all in the choir room I'm sat next to Mike and Finn, Rachel gets up making me sigh.

"Mr. Schuester I have an announcement I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Finn and I to sing to launch our performance at sectionals", Rachel said and just about everyone in the room rolled their eyes.

"Me first two things", Mr. Shue said shutting Rachel up.

"First, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs great voices but they don't move, now if we're going to beat them we need to do what they can't... dance which is why I decided to feature Emily and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance", Mr. Shue said and we all cheered.

"They're gonna sing in front of me while I sing solo", Rachel asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not getting a solo Rachel", he said and everyone in the room smiled.

"I was thinking that our winners of the duet competition would take the leads, Mason and Brittany can you do a dance number for everyone's performance", Mr. Shue said and everyone looked at Sam and Quinn, Mason and Brittany nodded.

"Ken and Barbie", Rachel spat and Quinn stopped her from continuing.

Quinn narrowed he ran eyes at Rachel "You used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now, I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth."

Will held his hands up "Okay, listen, I have talked the talk about everyone in here feeling special for over a year now, but frankly I haven't walked the walk. I mean, we have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it."

"Do something!" Rachel hissed to Finn.

"Look, I'm all for... pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice." Finn shrugged "You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game."

"Yeah." Rachel nodded quickly.

Tina folded her arms across her chest "Easy to say when you're the star quarterback."

Finn shook his head "This isn't just about me, this is about the team."
Izzy raised an eyebrow

"Seriously Finn, because your girlfriend throws a tantrum, you throw the rest of us to the side. Everyone in this room is just as if not more talented than Rachel. If this really is about the team as you say, then how about you guys start acting like your part of it."

"Finally!" Emily clapped before narrowing her eyes at Finn who looked at Izzy, guilt clearly written on his face.

Once again, he hadn't thought with the right head, he should've been happy his friend got to show off her talent but instead he had made her feel inadequate. (If that was the right word, he wasn't quite sure.) "You are such a hypocrite.

Rachel rolled her eyes "Oh, like you even know what that means."

"It means that your boyfriend is full of crap, hobbit!"

"You know what?" Rachel whirled on Emily "Ever since the wedding you've been up my butt and I am sick of it!"

Finn turned to his girlfriend quickly "C'mon Rachel, she's not worth it."  "Oh really?" Emily smirked "Cuz that's not what you thought last year in that motel room."

She turned to Rachel, her smirk broadening "That's right Yentl, your sweetheart? He's been lying to you, cuz he and I totally got it on last year."

"Okay enough already!" Will interrupted as Rachel sat back in her seat devastated "No more conversations about this, or-or anything! This is our plan for Sectionals, and that is that. Emily, Mike, c'mon up, let's start choreographing.". Rachel just looked between me and Finn.