Chapter 35

I'm in the choir room by myself, trying to write a song, I think of some lyrics and write it down in my songbook.

I walk out and go to class, I see Mike, I go past him and kiss his cheek, I go to the back with Tina and I wave flirty to Mike when he looks at me.

He smiles then looks away to the teacher again, Tina talks to me until she sees a hickey on my neck "E, is that a hickey?" She asks me and I nod.

"Yeah. It's from last night" I say to her with a wink and she looks terrified "I did not need to know that" she says and I giggle at her.

We are back to the choir room, "Hey Guys, you know how we decided on 'Sing' by my chemical romance for Regionals?" Mr Shue asks us.

"I think we should write original songs for Regionals" I say and Rachel nods her head "All those in favour of voting Rachel down a second time?" Santana says and mostly everyone puts their hand up expect for me, Quinn and Rachel.

"I think we are doing original songs for Regionals" Mr Shue says and I cheer with Rachel and everyone else.

I walk to Santana's locker "Hey. Can I asks you a question?. We used to really close, and I really miss being your friend" I say Santana interrupts me "Still waiting for your question" Santana says.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask her and she looks at me "No. look, I don't know. Did you? All I know is that you blew me off to be with Asian Changster. That's fine. It's your loss. Cause now I get the chance to write an awesome heterosexual song about Sam that we're going to sing at Regionals" Santana says.

"Wait? You're still dating Sam? But your told me you were in love with me" I say looking at her. "I honestly don't know what I was thinking. Look, can you stop staring at me? I can't remember my locker combo" Santana says trying to open her locker what is next to mine.

"Well, well. If it isn't Tweddle-Stupid and Tweddle-Fake-Boobs"Coach sue says.

"You know, you can talk to us like that. You're not our cheer coach anymore" I say and "I'm not anyone cheerleading coach anymore. You betrayed me, and in case you didn't know, I like to-play dirty" Me and Santana open our lockers and Dirt comes out.

My songbook falls out and I close my locker and walk away. Santana sees my songbook on the floor she was about to call me.

But I was already turning the corner to go into the girl's bathroom changing into my different outfit. Santana opens the book to songs about love, hate and emotion inside.

She reads the songs and she smiles at it, Santana goes to Mr Shue's office and shows him the song and he smiles and take the book.

We are all in the choir room when Mr Shue hands us book with songs inside, I go through my bag to find my songbook but it's not inside. Mr Shue looks at me "I have some greats songs by Emily, we could do at Regionals" Mr Shue says and everyone looks at me.

"Like what?" Quinn asks Mr Shue "like Love, Hate, Sadness, happiness" they all look to me and I look through the pages of this book and some are my songs.

"Mr Shue why has this book got some of my songs inside?" I ask him"Because they are really good" Mr Shue says. "And anyway how did you get it, that book was in my locker" I say raising my eyebrows.

"It's doesn't matter how I got it, these songs are really good Emily like 'Loser like Me'" Mr Shue says.

"I only thought of that yesterday when Coach Sue put dirt in my and Santana's locker" Mr Shue nods and smile to me.