Chapter 33

I'm with Puck and Santana when Puck walks away from us to go in the choir room, we both look inside and see Rachel on the piano.

We look to each other then walk away, I see Mike at his locker and Santana sees Sam at his.

So we say goodbye and go to them, "Hey" Mike looks at you and closes his locker. "Hi" he smiles to you and kisses you.

"Yesterday was amazing" I sat into his ear and Mike shivers at my voice making me kiss his neck.

Santana closes her locker "That sounds awful. Is anybody going?" She asks into the phone.

I walk next to her "Let me find out. Did you hear?" I ask into the phone. Mike answers "Yes. Artie just told me. Tell them if they go I'll go" Mercedes says.

"You're going right?" Mercedes asks "Only if there's liquor. Because a Rachel Berry party is not something. I can do sober" Santana says.

"But it's AlcoholAwareness Week" I say into the phone, "Precisely. And I am aware of how much fun alcohol is. Let's ask Puckerman" Santana says.

"Noah. It's Brittanmily, Artcedes, Jakss and Amelis" Santana says. "Can your friends score us some wine coolers?" Santana asks.

"No. But he's I.D can" Puck says making me smirk to Santana. "Well if we are all in. Then it's settled The Rachel Berry House Party Train Wreck Extravaganza is officially a go" Mercedes says once we meet in the middle.

In the night I get dressed into this...

Mike comes to me "Wow. Babe you look hot!" Mike says with a smile on his face. I kiss him and he pulls away "Lets go" he says and I nod.

We are now at Rachel's house and let's just say it's not going well. I'm with Mike, Puck, Brittany and Santana in one corner talking.

Artie goes to Rachel with me, Mike and Brittany, Tina and Mason. "Get party Rachel. We got to run" Artie says.

"Yeah, Dinner reservations" I say to Rachel, "but. But we haven't even played Celebrity Yet. I" we look at each other and walk away.

"Lets party!" Rachel shouts, Rachel is spinning Artie in his wheelchair, I'm dancing with Mike and I can see Santana dancing with Sam.

I'm laying on the table, Santana lifts up my shirt and puts salt on it. She drinks her drink and licks my belly and then eat the lemon.

I'm laughing with Santana when Mike comes to me ands grabs me and brings me to a couch. And starts kissing me I'm on his lap and he's kissing my neck.

"Its taste like pink. It's tastes like pink" Rachel says. I get off Mike and go I go to Brittany who's on the stage with Artie, Tina, Izzy, Louis, Amelia, Jack and Daniel.

Quinn is with Jake and Jess and Mason they're talking with drinks in their hands. Rachel walks to Finn.

"Everyone girl when they are drunk they fall into to a drunk type. For example, Quinn, Izzy and Lauren the angry drunks. Santana, Jess and Amelia the weepy-hysterical drunk. Tina, Lexi Mercedes the happy girl drunks. Brittany and Emily the stripper drunks.You are being the needy girl drunk and its not cool" Finn says.