Chapter 1

I woke up early in the morning, to workout downstairs in my Bedroom/ Workout place.

I did 30 minutes of workout after the workout I went to the shower and put on the shower trying it be careful not to wake up Gracie and Jack.

After the shower, I put on my Cheerios outfit with my white tennis shoes and did my hair and put it into a ponytail I went downstairs, to see my mum making pancakes while Jack is sitting on his high chair eating his food.

I walked over to her and kissed her cheek and jacks, he smiled and showed me his food, I got out the blender and put the ingredients coach sue made us drink with some strawberries and blueberries with milk, it actually tasted good.

I grab my car keys to be pulled into a hug by My little sister Gracie hugging me by the legs, I chuckle and kiss her head" Hey Gracie, I'll take you to the movies after my Cheerios practice, okay" "okay" she said in her voice, I kissed her head to see  my brother Gabriel coming down the stairs with his girlfriend Jess Collins now fiancé. Who is Australian, her brother is Tommy & Lucas Collins, he comes to my school they're on the football team.

I smiled at my brother and his fiancé, I kissed his cheek and went to hug Jess then wave bye to them and hug Gracie and hug my mum bye

I walked into my Range Rover and went to pick up my Beautiful Latina,  and my gorgeous Brittany who is sweet, funny and cute.

I smiled when they both saw me pulling up at Santana house, being bisexual, me and Santana have sexual affairs with each other and Santana with Brittany then it turns into a threesome with the three of us.

I kiss both their cheek and Brittany smiles "Sweet lady kisses" I nodded and kiss Santana on the lips and Brittany as well, I link our pinkies together and walk towards my car.

I hold the door open for them two, they get in and thank me, I smile and so do they, I get into my driver seat and drive us to school. I look through the mirror to see them both staring at me with love in their eyes. I smirk, Santana smirks back and Brittany smiled, I stop my car somewhere and go to the back to be pulled in by Santana and Brittany kissing each side of my neck, I moaned and I felt them both smiling, I kissed Santana, while my hand goes to Brittany's hand and laces our fingers together, I pulled away to be pulled into a another kiss from Brittany, Santana kisses my neck, I moan and Brittany took this chance and put her tongue inside my mouth, I played along with Brittany, but I remembered that if we are late to Cheerios, coach sue would scream at us.

I pulled away to be looked at with lust and love in both of their eyes, I smile " come on if coach sue catches us late then we're dead" I open the car door and get kissed on the neck by Santana and walk out to go into the drivers seat.

Brittany walked to the passenger seat and hold my hand and kissed the back out of it, I smiled and she looked at me , I looked at her.