Chapter 21

I'm walking in the hallway with Brittany to glee club. Everyone was arguing about who they wanted to do.

Kurt raised his hand "Mr Shue I would like to do Brittney spears" Brittany shakes her head.

"I don't wanna do Brittney" Kurt looks at me and I shrug my shoulder and look at her "Why no Brittney, Brittany?" I ask her and she looks at me "Because I'm living in the shadows go Brittney, I'll never be good enough like her" Brittany replied and Mr Shue nods his head with Brittany's statement.

"Why Brittany, Brittney is not shadowing you, you are so much much better than her" I tell Brittany and she smiles at me. "Thanks Em" Brittany says.

"No Problem Brittany, you're probably better then Brittney Spears herself" I say to Brittany and everyone looks at me.

"See guys no Brittney because our Brittany doesn't want to do it" Kurt looks at Brittany "Thanks Brittany" Kurt says.

"Leave Brittany alone" I glare to everyone and they look away. The Next Glee Club was in two hours.

I had P.E first but Coach Sylvester makes us not do P.E because if we hurt yourselves.

Then I had History but with Santana so it was bearable. The whole lesson no-one was answering the question. Mrs kept asking me and I got all the answer right.

The bell rang and me and Santana made our way to glee club, for the second time today.

"So kids, today we have a special guest. Take it away Carl" me Shue said.

Then this good looking man can in with Miss pillsbury.

"Hello glee club, I am Carl, I'm a dentist and I've come in to check out your teeth" Carl said.

He gave us this pill and tells everyone to chew on it. If we don't take of our teeth probably it will turn our teeth blue.

"Brittany" Carl said

"Come to my office and tomorrow and I'll check your teeth out" he continued.

Brittany went to his office and she told me that she had a Brittney spears fantasy.

"Looks girls, I can't put you under. Your teeth are perfect" Carl said to Santana and I.

"Look, Me, Britt and Emily wants to get our anaesthesia on," Santana explained.

"Well, One can't hurt," he said

We lay down on the chairs and put our earplugs in....

Brittany with Santana and Emily:
All my people in the crowd
Grab a partner, take it down

Brittany (Santana and Emily):
It's me against the music (Uh uh)
It's just me (And me)
Yeah (Come on)
Who-ah

Emily (Brittany):
Hey Brittany (Are you ready?)
Uh-huh, are you? (Ooh)

And no one cares (It's whippin' my hair, it's pullin' my waist)
To hell with stares (The sweat is drippin' all over my face)
And no one's there (I'm the only one dancin' up in this place) (Santana: It's just me)
Tonight I'm here (Feel the beat of the drum, gotta get with that bass)

Brittany (Emily):
I'm up against the speaker, try'na take on the music
It's like a competition, me against the beat
I wanna get in the zone (Get in the zone)
I wanna get in the zone (I wanna get in the zone)
If you really wanna battle, saddle up and get your rhythm
Try'na hit it, chic-a-tah
In a minute I'ma take ya on (I'ma take ya on)
I'ma take ya on (I'ma take ya on)