Chapter 34

I'm at my locker with Mike, Puck and Santana they were talking about what the sexiest thing they ever did was. I interrupt them by saying "Mine was Pole dancing" they all look to me.

I smirk and look down and blush "But it was only a dare in like 10th grade" Santana starts laughing "oh my god I remember that".

I'm in Health class with Finn and Mercedes, when mrs holiday comes in with a condom and a pickle.

I walk out and go to my locker, Santana sees me and comes to me "Hey Em, how about you and I pop in some sweet Valley High this evening, get our cuddle on?" Santana asks me "Look, i really like to get my sweet lady kisses on, but I haven't been feeling sexy lately" I say.

Santana walks away with me when Mercedes comes to us "Oh my god. Brittany's pregnant" Mercedes tells us.

"Oh my god. Brittany's pregnant" Tina says to Puck and Lauren. "It's only a matter of time" Puck says.

"For what?" Lauren asks him. "Brittany to get pregnant" Puck says to Lauren, "Oh. Congratulations" Lauren says to Artie.

"For what?" He asks her, "Oh, you didn't hear? Your girlfriend's preggo. Your gonna to be a baby daddy" Lauren says.

We are all in the choir on, I'm with Mike and Santana, Santana's next to Sam. Mr Shue comes inside "Regionals is in a week. It's time it get deep into our set list" Mr Shue says.

We talk about Brittany being pregnant but she's not, she thought a bird would bring her baby.

The next day, I come in a crop top showing off my abs and a short skirt with my white vans, with my black hoodie (Mike's). I see Mike staring at me in Glee Club.

Mr Shue wrote on the whiteboard 'Sexy' "Sexy" Mr Shue says. "I really hope it's mot one of our requirements for Regionals, because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance" I say and smirk to Rachel while she's glaring at me.

"No this isn't about Regionals, I'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the.. The, uh... The intricacies of adult relationships" Mr Shue says.

"Miss Holiday.." Mr Shue says, we cheer and Mike and Finn keeps looking at me. I get changed into my workout shorts.

"Rule number one: Every intimate encounter that you're ever going to have in your life is going to start with a touch. Hit it" Miss Holiday says...

Miss Holiday gets a chair and starts dancing behind it...

Holly:
We've been here too long
Tryin' to get along
Pretendin' that you're oh so shy
I'm a natural ma'am
Doin' all I can
My temperature is runnin' high

Me, Santana, Brittany, Izzy and Jess brings chairs and dance with Miss Holiday..

Cry at night
No one in sight
And we got so much to share
Talking's fine
If you got the time
But I ain't got the time to spare
Yeah!

I zip down my hoodie to show off my cleavage and abs, so did the girls, Santana did it next to me..

Holly with New Directions (New Directions):
Do you wanna touch (Yeah!)
Do you wanna touch me there, where
Do you wanna touch (Yeah!)
Do you wanna touch me there, where
There, yeah!