Chapter 16

(Enter WILL into FIGGINS' Office with Emily inside).

"Hey, you wanted to see me?"

"William, there's someone I'd like to introduce you to. He's the newest member of our school board. And he'd like to speak to you. Will Schuester, meet Mr. Bryan Ryan".

"We've met".

[voiceover] Bryan Ryan. We went to school together, and he made my life a living hell. He was two years older. Dated every girl I liked. Got every solo.

(Cut to the past; BRYAN RYAN singing "Daydream Believer" in the choir room)
"What's the matter, Schuester, cat got your talent?"

(forced chuckle)

(Cut back to present in Figgins' office)

"I'm here to do an audit of our curriculum, Will. We may need to cut
some of our district's art programs". Bryan says.

"It's really just a formality, William".

"No, it's not. We'll probably cut the glee club".

"What?! But-but you were in the glee club. Show choir was your life".

"It was, Will. And after I graduated, I hit the big time. I was a featured soloist at King's Island in The Dooble-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. We were a smash. Then for three years, I did the cruise ship circuit. But when that dried up, I realized I had been sold a bill of goods. Nine years later, I woke up on a urine-stained mattress in the West Lima crack district. Then...something amazing happened. I was introduced to Jesus. He was my Honduran social worker. I straightened up, put down the pipe, met the love of my life, Wilma, and now I run a successful used Hummer dealership. Don't make that face. Global warming's a theory. (Exhales) And four nights a week, I run a show choir conversion group".

(Cut back to Bryan,  Emily, Will and FIGGINS in Figgins' office)

"I just want to have a talk with your kids. Make sure you're not building up their hopes just to have them knocked down". Bryan says, I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry but who are u" Bryan asks me..

" well you dated my mum in high school" I say to him, roll my eyes.

" wait, who?" He says.

"Mary Campbell" he just looks shocked..

"Cats got you tongue aww that's sad" i say annoyed.

I walk out of Figgins office and go I to the choir room and sit next to Santana and Brittany, I whisper in Santana's ear " my legs really hurt from yesterday", Santana smirks at me.

(Cut to WILL, BRYAN and the rest of the glee cub in the choir room)

"Okay, guys, listen up. This is Mr. Ryan. He's a member of the school board, and he would like to say a few words. I-I just want you guys to listen critically and know that what he's saying is just one of many opinions".

"Mr Shue, I don't like him" I say annoyed again after meeting him again.

"Well Emily you are going to get used to it" Brittany smiles at me. Bryan starts talking..

"Take out a piece of paper. And on that paper, I want you to write down your biggest dream. A dream that means so much, you're afraid to admit it even to yourself".

(RACHEL writes down "Huge Star," PUCK writes down "3some," QUINN writes down "No Stretch Marks", I write down "to stop the world from being homeless";BRYAN goes over and crumples up ARTIE'S paper)