Epilogue

The birds chirping in the distance captivate me, sister acting me from my work of filling out my new ID papers.

   It's been a year, I'm now eighteen and a graduate from high school. Keith is studying for his master's degree in a university here in Colorado, our home. Things have changed since that day, many things have changed from that day.

   The files have been exposed to the public, they're all over the internet and social media sights. People were raving once they saw all the things they did. We released all the top secret files, all the ones that have been kept about Keith and the things they did to him are all there. We even released the files about what all happened this year and the video footage that was manipulated.  

   When I went back to school, thousands of students came running to me apologizing and begging for forgiveness, just like Bennett had done all those months ago. Now, whenever Keith and I go out in public, we no longer receive hate glares or disgusted looks, instead we receive smiles and waves.

   That day, Keith became the savior.

  One time, I remember when we both went to this fancy restaurant for our two year anniversary and we had received a standing ovation because of what we did, exposing NanoTech and stopping them before they cold ever put their biggest program online.

  It truly was amazing.

  Now, I'm here at an agency, sitting outside and filling out my new ID papers. I've decided to become Scarlett Davis, and Keith had decided to become Camden Parker, now with our new identities, the past is long forgotten and now we don't dwell on the bad moments, we cherish the good ones.

   Everyday, I think back to the time Camden and I first met, everyday I think back to the day that the window shattered. In a way, I'm grateful it happened because if it didn't, Camden and I would probably be going our separate ways. It was just that one fateful day that changed the future for good. It was that one day that started our crazy journey of love and honesty to one another. I've learned so many things about Camden's past, good and bad, some of the things made me upset and scared, but I realize now that it all came out utopian.

   I was unnamed once,

  Then I became renamed,

  But now I realize more than ever, that the love Camden and I share has remained unfazed through the ups and downs, we've stayed by one another. And I never want another lover.

  We were unnamed once,

  Then renamed,

  But our love has remained unfazed.

We have remained unfazed.

___________