1 | charlotte

~charlottes pov

i'm charlotte, i'm 17; and currently a student at warhill high, virginia.

i stared at my books in my maths class.
okay , no clue about what any of it meant.
i looked over to my best friend alissa, and rolled my eyes, she laughed.
"he's boring" she mouthed to me.
"agreed" i mouthed back, and we both started laughing.

"out my class charlotte rose! now!" the class teacher screams. i chuckled slightly grabbing my bag from under my desk. i walked out of the class and to my locker.
it's hard being the class "badass" when you have a name like charlotte rose.

i opened my locker, and put in my maths books, i won't be needing them anytime soon.

the bell went for the school day to finish, i almost jumped up with the happiness that rushed over me.

i ran to the school door. "done with this school for the weekend" i took a deep breath and walked towards my moms car. she smiled as i got inside.

-----

i danced back and forth in my room to unforgettable by swae lee, while hanging up my clothes.

my dad walked into my room and pressed the pause button on my phone.
"even the dogs sick of this song" he said and looked down to my puppy mabel. i sighed, and picked up my phone.

"fine" i shrugged, and put my phone into my back pocket of my jeans. my dad sighed.
"how's your grades?" he asked me. i looked down to the floor "average."

"i think you mean 'under average'" he says and i shake my head "average." i repeat.
my mom walks into the room. "what's wrong bob?" she asks my dad, he gives her a look and she shakes her head.
"grades" she says.

"how did you get that from one look?!" i almost shout.
"calm down" my mom says laughing.
"i'm happy with my grades" i shrug.
"well i'm not" my mom says, and her and my dad walk out my room, closing the door behind them.

i throw myself down onto my bed.
"what am i going to do mabel?" i stare at my innocent little ball of fluff.
she barks a few times, causing me to laugh.
"i just love you" i kiss her fluffy head.

-----

"this is the best idea bob!!" i hear my mom speak on the phone as i walk downstairs.

"what's wrong?" i ask, getting closer to my mom. i take an apple out the fruit bowl and take a bite.
"nothing" she shrugs and goes back to making breakfast.

it's saturday morning. i sit down on the couch and switch on the tv.
"shouldn't you be studying?" my mom asks.
"nah" i shout to her from the living room.

i hear her sigh in the distance.
"i'll study later" i shout once more.
"you better" she shouts back.

i roll my eyes, but continue to eat my apple.
i hear a knock at the door.

"he's early.." my mom walks towards the door. i furrow my eyebrows.

-

hey guys. welcome to my new story<3