28 | pleasurable morning

~ jacobs pov

so much had happened. everything was so strange, so messed up. but one thing i knew was that i couldn't loose charlotte.

checking my phone once more- there it was.

"i love you." i read out loud, smiling at my phone like a teenager.
could i really say it back just now?
could i give someone that commitment- with everything going on? isn't love a weakness?

'my place' i text charlotte, hoping she'll just walk down to my house.
i begin to prepare for what may happen.
could it be time we finally-

"i'm at joeys house.."
i read the text and roll my eyes. what did i expect, it's like 4am AND i did send her home with him. am i seriously stupid?
(yes you are mr sartorius)

me and charlotte text for a couple minutes after. planning for her to come straight to my house at morning- we can sort things out, speak about this.

i look at the mess of my living room.
why does everything bad happen at the wrong times.

i finally give up, knowing that no matter what i do i'm not going to be able to fix this window, so...

i head up to bed. maybe sleep will help.

——-

i heard a knock on my door downstairs.
what time is it?

i pick up my phone and gasp at what i see. it's 10am. charlottes here.
"just coming!" i shout, jumping out of bed and putting on my jeans and a black shirt i find in a pile on my floor.

i look in the mirror and smile. god knows what's coming ahead. i smile to myself once more and spray some aftershave, then brush my hair while running down the stairs to open the door.

"thank god. its freezing out there." charlotte laughs and walks inside.
"well, it is october." i laugh and she walks towards me hugging onto my body.

"don't ever tell me you're not safe again." she says, taking off her jacket and placing it on the clothes hook beside my door.
"i just worried about you." i say, getting closer to her.

she looks up to my eyes. "if you're thinking about kissing me i'm not rejecting." she licks her lips and a smirk appears on my face.

i lean down towards her, our faces only inches away from each other.
"who said i was thinking about kissing you?" i tease, running a hand through her long hair that's straight today.

"me." she says, leaning in and closing her eyes. i smile into the kiss, as our lips moving perfectly and slowly in sync.

we continue kissing as we both walk into the living room. i pull away for a second and close the front curtains over the smashed window- nosey neighbors i guess.
i walk back towards charlotte and wrap my arms around her waist.

she places her arms around my neck.
"does joey know you're here?" i ask her.
she nods her head. "he brought me here."
i begin to speak "and he's okay with-"
she leans in and places a gentle peck on my lips. "he's okay with it." she finishes my sentence for me, smiling still.

i smile back before connecting our lips once again, this time way more powerful.
i pin charlotte up against the wall, and keep kissing her lips for a minute or two, before disconnecting them and pressing my lips against her neck.

she arches her back as i suck on the sweet spot on her neck. she grabs onto my hair, which i find really hot, and pulls it gently.
as i pull away from her neck, realising i left a mark, i look back to charlotte.

she puts her arms back around my neck, and jumps up. i catch her into my arms and kiss her once more, before walking over to the couch with her.

"if we're gonna do thi-" i kiss charlotte as i place her down, and she pulls away from me.
"if this is going to happen- let's do it properly" charlotte gestures her head to upstairs and i nod.

very mature content ahead- if you're not into that stuff or are young i suggest you skip to next ep..

charlottes a virgin, and the first times meant to be special.

we get into my bedroom upstairs and i close over the door, continuing to kiss her just like before.

charlotte pulls at the bottom of my shirt, before taking it off over my head. i smile at her as she looks down to my abs.

"no time to be full of yourself" she laughs, and pulls her own shirt over her head too. i watch as she throws it onto the floor.
"are you a hundred percent sure you want to do this?" i ask, no regrets are wanted afterwards.

"of course i am" she smiles, and unclips her bra at the back, i bite the inside of my gum staring at her.

within seconds, were both naked, and our bodies touch, our skin bare.
we continue to make out, charlottes chest against mine, she lies on top of me.

she leans down to my (ok i always say this in stories i hate the word penis so i'm gonna use 'length' lmao) length and takes it inside her mouth. i arch my back and close my eyes, the fact this is happening makes me feel amazed enough- never mind the pleasure.

charlotte takes her mouth away and looks at me before smiling, i can tell she's proud of herself, i begin to laugh.
she trails her finger up my abs and then places it on my lips. "i'm ready" she smirks, and i nod.

i take a condom out my drawer-
"i started taking birth control pills a week ago" charlotte admits "i wanted to be safe." she laughs and i flip her over making sure she's comfortable, while still smiling at her.

charlotte separates her legs, and i lean down, placing a kiss on her 'area'.

i then take my length and place it at her vagina, ready to push in.
charlotte holds onto my arm as i place my hands on her hips, and slide in.

charlotte squeezes her eyes shut, as i slowly begin to pump in and out.
a moan escapes her lips, and part of me wonders wether it's in pain or pleasure.

"faster" charlotte says, digging her nails into my skin.
i smile, as the answer to my last question is answered.

i pick up the speed and charlotte lets out a couple moans. i find it hard not to let go- as my whole body feels amazing.

"shit" charlotte almost screams out as she lets go, and so do i.
i pull out of her and roll over to lie beside her.
charlotte looks to me, and our eyes stare right at each other.

"that was worth the wait." charlotte giggles like a child, and places a kiss on the tip of my nose.
i nod in agreement, and we both lie there- our bare bodies beside each other, just staring into each other's eyes..

before drifting off to sleep in my bed.

——-

woah.
WELL.. charlotte and jacob had sex. are you guys glad they finally did it?

do you think joeys REALLY okay with all of this?