15 | it happens

~ jacobs pov

i kiss down charlottes neck while my fingers still move in and out of her.

"jacob" she almost screams, i knew from the second i saw her we had something special.

i lean down and place a kiss at her waist, then another one up towards her chest.
"i love you" i say quietly.
"you- what?" she questions. i move my eyes up to connect with hers.

her whole body trembles as she arches her back and throws her head back in pleasure.

"wow jacob" she says, sweat on her face.
i don't want to take things any further. i don't want to have sex yet, she isn't ready.
i keep on going for a few seconds, and then charlotte screams out.

she lets go onto my fingers, and i pull my hand out and lick my fingers. (ok sorry ew)
"did you say you-"

and just then.. the thing we all wish in life to never happen. you guessed it.. it happens.

"jacob i need to talk to-" a crying, in pain alissa walks through the door.
"alissa!" i exclaim. she covers her mouth and turns away.
"oh my god-" charlotte says, lifting her clothes up from the floor and walking over to me.

i pick up my clothes too and put them back on.
"what the fuck-" alissa says.
"i thought i locked the door" i awkwardly pull my shirt over my head.

my cousin just walked in on me and her best friend naked. thank god she didn't come in a minute earlier.
"i'll come back." she shrugs, and stares deep into my eyes before walking out the house and slamming the door behind her.

"i need to go home" charlotte cries out and grabs her clothes.
"charlotte. wait." i say, and walk over to her small body.
i wrap my arms around her and she just stands there. "hug me" i say, feeling her body shake as she begins to cry.

"my life's a mess." she sighs, and plus away from me, taking her hoodie and putting it over her head.
"don't-"

"do you love me?" she blankly asks.
"i.." i think about my answer for a second.
"i think so" i say, and stare at her.
a sigh escapes her mouth.

"jacob. you don't love me. i'm only 17. you're ready to have a life with someone." she says getting close to me.
"and you're not i'm guessing?" i say annoyed slightly. i roll my eyes and she shakes her head.

"i'm not ready. i'm only 17." she places her gentle small hand onto my check, and rubs it with her thumb gently.

"this was wrong jacob, really wrong."
i place my hands onto the back of my head and stretch out my back.

"it was amazing," she continues "but it wasn't right. i'm sor-"
"get out." i say, and point towards my door.
"i'm sorry." she finishes, and places a kiss on my cheek before walking towards the door.

i've fucked up. alissas fucked up. my family keep fucking things up.
i sit down at my table and place my head in my hands. fuck sake jacob.

why do you fall so easily?

——

ok it can't just be me who is really sad about this oml.

my daily updating is now over and i'm, sadly, back to updating 1-2 times a week as school has now went back :/

thank you so much for all the love & support though! <3