13 | not you too?

~ charlottes pov

it's back to monday once again, and a lot has happened over the past well, basically only one day..

1. my parents found out about what happened with tyler. he got expelled from my school, his parents got told and he's now known as a rapist?!.. the amount of girls that confessed to having the same problem with him was insane!
i also got him in trouble for drug dealing.. oh uh- oops?

2. me and jacob have been spending a lot of time together. it's still low-key but i feel happier now than i've ever felt when i'm with him.

3. i passed my exam with a straight A!! the one i took about a week ago.. i got my results back yesterday! jacobs tutoring has to be the best thing that's ever happened to me to be honest.

-----
i decided to do a full face of makeup today and have my hair curly with some leggings on and a hoodie. im feeling calm.

jacob agreed to driving me to school today, he's also gonna pick me up.
the attention i'm gonna get at school will be insane, i can't say i won't love it because i'd be lying to myself.

i kissed my dogs little smooth nose goodbye, and gave my parents a quick hug before walking out the door. i took a few steps up the road and then turned into the small alleyway where jacob sat in his car.

i got inside and leaned over kissing his lips gently. "hey" i smiled.
"morning beautiful" he smirked.

we drove together talking about all we could. life, love, drama, parties, school..
but it was all over as we arrived outside the place i hadn't seen in almost a week.

i took a deep breath, looking over at jacob. he nodded his head at me. i smiled slightly and opened the car door walking outside into the huge school ahead.

i made my way down the pathway, waving goodbye to jacob.
i began to walk towards the basketball court at the back of our school as alissa agreed to meet me there.

there was a lot of people whispering as they saw me. maybe the things they said were good? but i never could tell.

as i was known as my schools "badass" being put through sexual abuse was something no one expected. and it's even worse, because EVERYONE knows who i am.

"charlotte! how are you?" a small blonde girl approached me.
"oh uh- i'm good now thanks" i smiled. i had no idea who she was.

"that's good. we were all so worried." she says dramatically and i smile at her before walking off the opposite direction.

"alissa!" i call out as i see alissas body from the back in the distance.
she doesn't reply, she stays looking away to the opposite side of the basketball court.
"ali-" i go to call out again.

"20 dollars." a guy calls as he wants towards her. i hide behind the pole beside me.
"20?" she replies "15."
"i'm not taking 15." the guy begins to clench his first.

i recognise his face. he was a senior that just graduated.
"i uh-" alissa takes a step back as he walks towards her.
she puts her hand into her back pocket and pulls out, what i assume was, 20 bucks. she hands the guy ahead the money and he slips a bag into her hand.

"see you hot stuff" he winks and a smirk is plastered on his place. he walks off, and i walk in.
"alissa! hey." i say, hoping she'll explain what just happened.

"oh uh- how long have you been there for?" she asks.
long enough. "nah, not long, why?" i lie.
she smiles. "you missed me shooting. i did pretty good." she laughs, and i can see the worry on her face.

she picks up the basketball and throws it into the hoop. i fake a smile.
my heads spinning. don't tell me alissa is involved with drugs too.

what is going on with this school?

——-
the bell rings for lunch to begin. i smile as i think of the amazing pasta i brought with me fo lunch, and laugh to myself.

i walk down the hallway, and along to alissas class. she walks outside and takes my hand.
"ready to go?" she says, the happy tone back in her voice.

"yeah. let's go" i smile, and watch as she lets go of my hand, walking a step or two ahead of me.
i look to her back pocket of her jeans, and try to see if i can make out the shape of the tiny bag that guy gave her.

"what's in your pants?" i blur out. my stupid big mouth.
"what?" she asks, and looks to where i'm pointing. you can see the shape of the bag.

"is it money?" i laugh, and put my hand into her back pocket. i feel the plastic bag, inside it has products, i don't know what it is.

alissa grabs my arm, and slaps me.
"that's my business, what are you doing?" she snaps, and pulls away from me, walking off to get her other friends.

alissa and me have smoked week- okay- more than once. but neither of us EVER associate ourselves with drugs.

i sigh to myself, oh alissa. what have you got yourself into?

——-

well, looks like alissa may be involved with drug dealing too?

here's today's update! i promised an update daily for the next few days & you guys loved the idea of it, so here we go!