5 | awkward encounter

~ charlottes pov

it's the next day. thursday.
thankfully, jacob isn't tutoring me again until saturday.

thinking back on the moment we shared gives me shivers, his touch made me feel amazing-
but if my mom found out, she'd stop jacob from tutoring me.

today's a school holiday. i have a free day.. movies, food and my bed. the best-

"charlotte?" i hear my mom call. she opens the door walking into my bedroom, mabel follows her, jumping up onto the bed beside me.

i pet mabels fur, and my mom sits on the edge of my bed. "i have a list." she hands me the long piece of paper.

"you're going grocery shopping." she smiles and i roll my eyes.

"no thanks. i went last week" i throw the list back at her and an extremely angry growl appears on her face.
"i wasn't asking. i was telling" she says, a fierce tone in her voice.

i roll my eyes and snatch the list back out her hands. "fine" i stand out of my bed and walk over to my closet.

my mom leaves my room, and i take some clothes off the clothing hangers.
i pick some sports leggings and a plain white hoodie. i put on my new sneakers that my dad just bought me, and i walk downstairs.

"thank you" my mom smiles and i sigh, taking the money she's holding out of her hands. i walk out the door, and make my way to the grocery store.

-----

the grocery store is within walking distance. i arrive 10 minutes later, and take the list out of my pocket. i look at the first item.

bread?.. nah.
i laugh to myself and walk to the candy isle.
"better" i say, and scan the chocolate with my eyes.

i fall forward as a strong figure hits into me.
"oh sorry-" the voice speaks, i turn around and see the one person i really didn't want to see.

"mr sartorius-" i say, looking up at his eyes.
he puts his hand out and i take it.
"thanks" i say and he pulls me up onto my feet.

i let go of his hand, and cross my arms.
"what are you doing here?" i ask him.
"shopping" he laughs "for food.."

i look at the floor. shit, why did i ask that.
of course he's at the GROCERY store for food.

"oh uh- yeah.." i say, still trying not to look up.
the silence is horrible.

"about the other day-" jacob starts.
"it's okay." i say, looking up finally. i really don't want to talk about that.

we make eye contact for a couple seconds.
"you're my tutor, honestly it's fine." i smile slightly, and he nods.

"i'll uh- see you saturday.." jacob says, and walks away, i look at him with every step he takes. his muscles showing through his shirt at the back. damn.

i sigh to myself, and he turns back around, looking at me. i turn and walk away.

now i REALLY don't want to do the grocery shopping.

do i seriously like my tutor? and does he seriously like me back?

-

THIS CHAPTERS KINDA BORING IM SORRY.

please vote & comment for another update!!