26 | hates and heartbreaks

~ jacobs pov

charlotte rushes off into the bathroom, and puts on her dress. it's still wet at the back, i stare at her beautiful body, causing her to blush before opening the door.

"where've you been?" joey asks her.
she turns around and points to her dress.
"vodka accident" she laughs. joey smiles at her, before walking inside my bedroom.

i roll my eyes at him, and he doesn't say anything for a couple seconds.
"did you open the present?" joey asks.

i nod my head, before hearing a loud smash noise- which i'm guessing is a broken window.

i sigh, before running out my room and to the top of the stairs.
someone screams, and then i know, that wasn't just a window, it was a bottle.

making my way downstairs i see him. the one and only jack bell. the one who was smoking weed with alissa. the one who attacked me and charlotte. there's a smashed window- and a girl who's head is bleeding.

"stay here." i shout up to charlotte AND joey, who nods and goes inside my room once again, locking the door.

i walk into the living room and-
"well.. we always were ones to love a party." jack laughs like a manic, probably because he is one.
"why are you even here?" part of me, feels slightly scared. i stare at the two guys behind him. tommy and andrew.

"we have an offer for you." andrew smirks, and i know that what's coming isnt great.

we're now surrounded by the remaining people- those who left probably getting far away by now.
"which is?" i ask the three idiots ahead of me.

"how would you like to get back into the gang life?" jack walks close to me, and hits my arm playfully.

——-

~ charlottes pov

the fear running through my body, i keep my ear against the door.
"how would you like to get back into the gang life?" i hear a familiar voice speak.

back? i paused instantly.
"did you hear that?" joey asks me.
"SHUT UP!" i slap him, and place my ear back against the door.

"we were never a gang." jacob replies, and i feel a slight sense of relief.
"what about the drugs huh? don't you miss them a tiny bitttt?" the voice speaks once more.

"listen jack." jack. i hear a body hit the wall, and i'm guessing its "jacks". "i'm fucking done with those days and don't you think otherwise because i've changed and i'm moving on.. now you stay out of my life , do you hear me?" i hear a voice on jacob, one i've never heard before.

a deep, angry, "evil" voice.
BOOM. no.

i unlock the door, and as if in slow motion i run down the stairs. joey chases after me, and grabs onto my arm, i pull out of his grasp and make my way into the living room.

i stare at jacob, lying down on the floor. his face starting to bleed.
i walk over to jack. now recognising exactly who he is.
"you stay out of his life." i get close to his face, and he stares right at me.
"char- don-" jacob tries to speak.

i ignore him completely. "DO YOU HEAR ME?" i almost scream.
the smirk on jacks face disappears.
"fuck all of you." he spits at my face, before taking the two guys with him, and leaving through the broken window.

joey looks at me, and i stare at him for a second.
"what the fuck is going on?" joey asks.
i roll my eyes, and lean down beside jacob.

"he got you pretty good." i say, and look around as 90% of people have now left.
the living room is now empty except from me and my two love interests.

yes you heard me right. i'm stuck. 2 boys.
"he didn't really." jacob chuckles, and sits up.
joey hands me a wet cloth. i thank him before placing it onto jacobs face.

"shit" jacob mumbles as the coldness hits his face.
"now.. don't think you've got away with this." i say to him, and slap the side of his face that isn't bleeding.

jacob winces in pain like a five year old.
"with what?" he says.
"what the fuck is with you and drugs?" i ask, causing him to sigh.

"i think it's best you leave." he speaks, and stands up, taking the cloth off his face.

"no- i'm not leaving." i say.
jacob looks over to joey. "joey please, she isn't safe here."
joey looks at him for a second, then glances his stare over to me, before nodding his head.

"what- no. no!" i scream out as joey walks over to me and picks me up.
"no." i cry out. "i hate you!" i shout to jacob. "i fucking hate you."

when we all know, that what i'm saying is the exact opposite of what i really mean, and wish i had the guts to say.

——-

DRAMAAAA.  lmao

butttt on the other hand- i love you all and thank you for 29k reads.
it means the world !