14 | touch me

~charlottes pov

i walk into jacobs house.
jacob walks behind me, he picked me up from school, and now is my tutor time.

"that's what happened." i exclaim, placing my hands on my hips. i, as usual, explained my drama to jacob.
"calm down you're sweating." jacob says walking over to me.

"i need to figure out what's up with her" i say. jacob places his arms around my waist from the back.
"jacob stop it i'm not in the mood" i say, pushing him away from me.

i turn around and look at him.
"you're stressed. it'll be okay." jacob says, staring into my eyes.
i look deeply into his eyes. "i just want her to be okay." i say, and sigh.

"and she will be" he says, walking close to me.
jacob stays staring into my eyes.
"i hate this." i say, looking down at the dark floor below me.

"why don't you text her?" jacob asks, i roll my eyes.  "it isn't that easy."

jacob walks over and into the kitchen pouring a glass of water.
i listen as the water runs from the sink. i take a deep breath.
he then walks back out and hands me the glass.
i take a sip, and place the glass down on jacobs table.

"do you want to study?" jacob asks.
i squint my eyes and look at him. "do you seriously think i'm in the mood to study right now??" i snap.
"calm down. you're overreacting." jacob says, walking close to me once again.

he places his hands on my waist, and leans down whispering into my ear. "why don't we do something else?"
i shiver at his words. don't give in charlo-
"kiss me" jacob says, and leans down to my lips.  i give in, i knew i would. i attach our lips passionately.

we kiss forcefully, his arms slip down to my bum, he places his hands onto it.
i wrap my arms right around his neck, pulling him close to me even though he probably can't get any closer.

we walk over together to the couch, and jacob turns around pushing me down onto it.
he disconnects our lips for a split second to get on top of me.
he hovers his body over mine.

we kiss for a minute or so before he pulls away from my lips. i look up at his gorgeous face, and smile to myself.

jacob smirks before leaning down to my neck, and kissing it. we've never done this before. i've been kissed on the neck many times before but ive never felt this. the way jacob makes me feel.

a moan escapes my lips as he sucks onto my soft spot.
i arch my back, and feel his mouth as he smirks for a second before going back to kissing my neck.

jacob kiss down to my collarbone. he looks into my eyes. "is this okay?" he says. i nod my head and bite my lip gently.
he takes my hoodie off over my head and right now i have no idea whats going to happen next.

he looks down as i only have a bralette on under my hoodie.
he kisses the top of my bra and then down to the bottom and bites the rim.
my whole body shivers as i see him touch me.

he's 150% done this many times before.
he's an absolutely gorgeous human being, i would be more than surprised if he was a virgin. i already know he isn't.

he touches the top of my leggings. i stop him for a second to slide his top off. his abs come out on show.

within a minute we were both in our underwear.
jacob takes my bralette and pulls it off over my head. i feel really exposed, and self conscious about my body.
"you're gorgeous" jacob tells me, and kisses my boobs gently.

i blush, before letting out a gentle moan from my lips.
jacob slides my panties down and takes a second to look at my body. "wow" is all he says. before kissing my stomach gently, and leaving a trail of kisses down until my crotch.

he lifts his head up and separates my legs.
"are you sure-" he asks once more.
i see how happy he looks, and that hot smile on his face.
"i'm sure." i say confidently.

(things are about go to down btw so if you don't like that sorta stuff then skip this next few sentences!)

jacob places his finger into my vagina gently. i arch my back and close my eyes.
he slowly adds another finger.

"jacob!" i scream out.
"shhh baby" he says.
the pleasure i feel from this is amazing.

—-

YES. THAT IS THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER.
IK ITS A RANDOM PLACE TO END BUT THERES MORE TO COME.

a lot of you wanted things to happen with jacob and charlotte.. so i decided i would do it!