42 | the last time

~ charlottes pov

i walked up the stairs of jacobs house. i practically never left, it was easier to stay here than at my house with my parents being there a lot.

i opened his bedroom door with my arm and walked in backwards to avoid dropping the grey tray i was carrying.
"i got tea." i said, taking the two cups off the tray and sitting them on the bedroom table.

"thank you gorgeous." jacob smiled and took his cup into his soft hands.
i sat down on the bed beside him.

tonight is my last night with jacob.
his flight is 1pm tomorrow, yet none of us has really mentioned it yet today.

i took a sip of my tea then laid my head onto jacobs chest, he kissed the top of my head gently.
i closed my eyes as i felt his lips press against my head, he was so perfect.

"i don't want you to leave." i spoke up, probably ruining the moment.
"i don't want to leave you either." he laughed and intertwined our fingers.

"i'll see you soon, promise." he said and nodded at me.
"netflix on the iPad?" i asked jacob and laughed as he responded with a "obviously"
"what do you wanna watch?" i asked and he shrugged.
"you pick." he told me and i sat up taking the ipad and scrolling through some movies.

i finally picked a romantic comedy, and pressed play.

i think me and jacob both knew what we wanted to do tonight , one last time before i didn't see him for a month or two, but we both sat with our visions fixated on the ipad screen.

——-

the movie was half way done, and i felt myself getting tired as i let out a yawn.

i look up to jacob and saw him smirk.
"what?" i asked.
"nothing." he said calmly, but the smirk stayed on his face.

after around 10 minutes, me and jacob were spooning , his body against mine from behind.
i felt him get hard on my legs , which began to turn me on.

he pressed his body as close to me from behind as possible and held me tightly as we laid in our pjs.

i turned myself around after a minute to face him, and smiled up at his beautiful face.
without saying a word , jacob leaned down to me , connecting our lips passionately.

he lifted me up almost effortlessly , and placed me on top of him.
he moans as i suck on his neck gently , before kissing down his jawline.

i feel his member get even harder as it presses against my area.
jacob lifts up my shirt revealing my bare chest below. he smiles at me and rolls us over, kissing all down my top half.
i arch my back as he sucks on my neck gently.

it doesn't take long before we're both naked , and i'm down at jacobs length. i take it into my mouth and suck gently , i'm getting better at this. jacob smiles as he watches me, which after all this time i still find kinda awkward.

jacob picks me up and looks at me, pinning me against the wall.
"you're so beautiful charlotte." he sighs and looks into my eyes.

we walk back towards the bed , and jacob lies down sitting me on top of him.
he takes his length in his hands and gestures for me to get on.
"i've never done that before-" i honestly say and jacob laughs.
"you were a virgin before me. i know you've not." he says and i laugh with him.

"i'll help you." he says, and helps place me onto his length.
he takes hold of my hips.