4 | the kiss

~ jacobs pov

today's the first day charlottes coming to my house to study, her parents have an important person coming to their house for a meeting.

i tutor her every monday, wednesday and saturday. i enjoy tutoring her, she's smarter than she thinks.

i put on some sweatpants and socks and walk into my kitchen. i've been living alone for almost a year now. i take a bottle of coke out the fridge.

i hear the door bell ring, i look at my watch. she's early.

i walk to the door, and open it. charlotte is standing there in her black shorts and her sweatshirt. her long hair is tied in a bun.
her lightly tanned skin glows in the light.
"come in" i smile and gesture my hand inside.

she looks really pretty- what am i even saying. she's like my student.
"do you want a soda?" i ask her and she shakes her head. "no thank you."

we walk over to the couch and she sits down, taking out her books.
"i was thinking we could try work on my math?" she questions me.
i stare into her beautiful eyes.
"sounds great." i smirk, her cheeks blush.

i place my arm around the couch behind her, looking at the work she had been doing recently. most of my attention is on her face, it's shaped perfectly.

"you got an F?" i say laughing.
"he was in a bad mood" she argues back, us both chuckling now.

i move my hand back to my book, it scrapes lightly off the skin on her neck, causing her to shiver.
"sorry-" she says stretching out her back.

i know she's turned on by my bare top half. i take my sweater and pull it on over my head.
she sits down her book and looks at me.
"what?" i ask.
"nothing" she shrugs.

i get an instant urge to kiss her. i try fighting it.
"question 5" i cough, and she plays with her nails, i can tell she's irritated.

i sigh giving in. i lean over to her, and place my book on the floor.
"what are you-" she says.
i lean in and close my eyes, pressing my lips against hers.
it takes her a second to respond, but she does, and she kisses me back.

i loved the feeling of her lips against mine.
i slid my tongue into her mouth gently, the kiss felt special.

after a few seconds i pulled away. my eyes widening.
"i think you should leave" i say, feeling uncomfortable about the whole situation.

"oh uh.." she says and grabs her books as fast as she can, running out of my house.

i place my head in my hands, my elbows on the table in front of me. i sigh as i hear the door slam closed.

-

HEY GUYS.
please continue to vote, comment & read my story <3

tysm for the support!! -R