2 | the tutor

~charlottes pov

Turns out my mom decided to hire a tutor for me.. i wasn't expecting the hot sex god that walked through the door.

"meet mr sartorius." she says, and he smiles at me.
"nice to meet you." he puts his hand out, i stare at it for a few seconds.

"oh uh.. hi" is all i manage to say.
"i know you might hate the idea of a tutor.. and i'm sorry i didn't tell you-"
"it's cool" i smile.

"i'm charlotte." i tell him and smiles at me.
"are you ready to do some studying, charlotte?" he asks me, i nod, and we both sit down on the couch. the way he said my voice sent shivers up my spine. he's hot.

"i'll leave you to it" my mom smiles and walks off. i smile back to her.

"so mr sartori-" i begin to talk.
"jacob." he shrugs and takes a book out his bag.
"nice" i nod my head up and down.
i kick the table in front of the couch further away and use it to balance my feet up.

"i can see a lot from just looking at you" he states instantly. my eyes widen.
"and what do you see?" i ask, slightly confused.

"you're a strong girl, tough, confident, selfish-"
i put my hand infront of my face. "i'm NOT selfish." i tell him, slightly offended.

"you put on this act, the brave one." he looks me up and down, the feeling of his eyes on me makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

"seriously?" i say.
"i'm pretty good at reading people" he smirks.

"who said you were right?" i stare at him, feeling offended.
"guess we'll have to wait and find out-" he shrugs his shoulders and looks at me.

"how does chemistry sound?"

-----

"that's it complete for the day i think" jacob closes the large book he was holding.
i throw myself back onto the couch.

"it's already 2pm!" i exclaim staring at the clock on the wall.
"yes?" jacob stares.
i realise have to meet alissa soon, i don't even have any makeup on.

"well.. thanks for the tutoring! see you when?" i ask, my cheeks slightly blushed.
"monday, after school." he tells me and i nod.
"see you then." i smile, and walking him over to the exit, he stares at me for a second, before walking out the door.

i take a deep breath as he leaves.
i have a hot tutor. a hot. smart. young. tutor.
i jump up and down in excitement.

"how did it go?!" my mom asks walking into the living room.
"amazing" a wide smile creeps onto my face.
"that's great hunny!" she giggles "go enjoy the rest of your day."

i run straight upstairs, and decide to wear my favorite black jeans with a red crop top, i put on some sneakers, and brush through my hair.

i quickly draw on my eyebrows, and add some mascara. "ready.." i exclaim. "see you mabel" i say to my sleeping puppy.
i kiss her head goodbye and walk out the door.

-----

"alissa!" i smile and run up to her.
"you're late for the party!" she says, slightly annoyed.
"sorry.. i was getting t-" i can't tell her i'm getting tutored. it'll ruin my reputation.

i take a deep breath. "getting ready." i tell her and she smiles. "it takes a while to look that good" we both begin to laugh.

"well.. come inside!"
i walk into the house party, and see at least 20 cute guys around me. but only one is on my mind.

jacob.