6 | strange saturday

~ charlottes pov

i woke up in the warmth of my bed. the heat radiating through my body. i smiled to myself as i opened my eyes. no school today.

i got out of my bed and walked to my bathroom, taking my hairbrush with me.

i looked in the long mirror as i brushed through my knotty hair.
"ouch" i complained as the brush tangled through, it was as if i was pulling my hair out.

"charlotte?" my mom asked as she knocked on the door.
"what?" i replied, pulling open the door by the handle, she always had to ruin my happy moods.

"mr sartorius will be here in an hour." she told me, i rolled my eyes.
"way to ruin a good saturday morning" i laughed slightly and turned on the faucet.

my mom didn't say anything else, instead she decided to sigh and walk away. i shrugged my shoulders and danced around the room while brushing my teeth.

-----

"good morning" i heard a deep voice say from the door.

i peeked around the wall, there he was. the hottest tutor id ever known to exist. jacob sartorius.

"ah; there you are charlotte" my mom smiled, catching me staring.
"oh uh.. hey" i said, placing both my hands into the pockets at the back of my jeans.

i walked over to the door, where jacob was standing. we made eye contact for which felt like forever.

"me and your dad are going to go out for some lunch.. will you be okay?" my mom asked.
No. don't leave me alone. not with him.
"uh n-"

"we'll be fine" jacob smiled at her. i just stood still.
"great. thank you!" she smiled back at him, before kissing my cheek gently and shouting on my dad.

the two of them walked out the house together within the next 5 minutes. leaving me and jacob. alone. again.

"listen.." jacob started "i don't want this to be awkward" he said.
i nodded "me either."
"so uh.." he looked over at me.

"let's start." i said, and we walked into the kitchen. i took an apple out the fruit bowl, same as usual, and took a bite.
"you eat very healthy" he laughed.
"i do try" i smirked.

"chemistry?" he asked.
my attention was on his arms, the way his muscles showed through his tshirt.
"sure. yeah" i said shaking myself out of the sexual fantasy i was about to have.

we sat down at the table.
"so.. sometimes, two things don't work out together." he began.
"and.. even though you want it to, the solution won't work the simple way."

i stared at him, knowing he was comparing me and him to the chemistry project.

"sometimes it's good to have some fun-" i said staring. "so why don't we?"

he looked at me. "with the project obviously-" i laughed slightly.

.. and without another word, he grabbed my waist, and quicker than i could count to 2, our lips were attacking each other.

i couldn't get enough of his hot human.
and as much as i know it won't work, and that i shouldn't be making out with my tutor, i really couldn't help myself.