8 | explaining all

~ charlottes pov

it's time for tutoring. after today's day at school, it will really help to see mr sartorius.

jacob invited me to his house for tonight's lesson.
"mom?" i called out, then my dad appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"your moms in the shower. why haven't you left yet?" my dad complained. it wasn't worth arguing back, my mom would take his side and then we would all start fighting.

"i'm just leaving" i say, tying the laces on my sneakers.

"have a good time, and learn lots" my dad laughed slightly, i smiled and walked out the door, heading down the street.

i knocked on the large brown door 3 times, and just a second later jacob appeared.
"hey." he smiled, his cheeks blushed slightly.
"hey" i laughed, and walked inside.

i sat down on jacobs couch.
"how was school?" he asked me, sitting down across from me.

i shrugged. it's best he doesn't know about tyler, he'll only worry.
"same as always. boring" i giggle.

"well, i'm afraid to say, but this studying session won't be much more fun." jacob laughed taking the science book out his bag.

-----

it was 5:45. study session finishes at 6.
i had learned so much today i thought my brain was going to explode.

"so.. do you know the answer?" jacob looked at me. i shook my head. "nope." i honestly answered.

jacob began to laugh. "distracted?" he asked.
i nodded "bored. tired." ' and worried" i thought to myself.

"why don't you leave early, and get some rest" jacob suggested and a huge smile came onto my lips.
"sounds great to me" i said, gathering the pieces of paper i needed.

jacob walked me over to the door.
"well, thanks" i said looking up at his eyes, they glistened in the sunlight.
"my pleasure" he smiled, looking back down into my eyes.

i went to walk out the door as a large gentle hand touched my shoulder pulling me back.
"i've wanted to do this since you got here" jacob spoke, pulling me towards him.

i closed over the door, jumping into his arms. he lifted me up and connected our lips forcefully.
the pleasure shot through my body, his lips were so soft.

i loved kissing him, even though it was wrong to kiss my tutor, i kept doing it.

jacob pushed my back against the wall placing me down onto the ground.
he moaned lightly as our tongues touched, the kiss became slightly more sloppy.

jacob pulled away a few minutes later, his arms still wrapped around my waist.
"i'll see you later" he smirked, i laughed slightly, my breathing heavy.

"see you" i said, pulling out of his strong grip and walking towards the door.
i walked outside and waited until i heard the click of the door closing before jumping up and down in excitement.

why was my tutor making me feel this way. and why are my studying sessions turning into hook up sessions.

the answer was unknown, but the thing i did know was that i loved every second of it. every single second of this amazing guys touch.

i always wondered what sex would be like with him- maybe one day i'll find out?

i walked back until i reached my house, and smiled to myself, before unlocking the door and walking inside.

my parents weren't home. perfect.
i ran upstairs and looked at my fluffy puppy who slept on my bed.

i grabbed the bag i packed after school, and threw a few more clothes inside incase i would need them. i kissed mables fur "see you tomorrow baby" i whispered.

i ran back down the stairs and into my kitchen, double checking it was empty before taking out a large bottle of my dads vodka. he won't miss one bottle.

i laughed slipping it into my large bag, and then heading outside.

"perfect timing" i called to alissa as she pulled up outside my house.
"i can read your mind" she called back, i laughed before waking over to her small car and getting inside.

-----

me and alissa poured a glass each of the strong substance in front of us.
"to an amazing girls night" she held her glass up in the air.
"to an amazing girls night." i agreed, and we hit our glasses together.

"so.." i began to speak, thinking over what i was going to say in my head. there's so much to tell her. from having a hot tutor, to being asked for sex by my ex boyfriend.

i took a deep breath and began to speak "i have a tutor-"
"a tutor? ooo, is he hot?" alissa questioned and i burst out laughing.

"he's so damn hot." i said blushing. she knew me too well. it was crazy.

"you like him?! spill the gossip!!" alissa giggled, putting her arms on my legs.

i smiled to myself, i should never have thought she would judge me, i knew deep down she wouldn't.

i explained the whole story and kisses i had with jacob. she sat there drooling over the stories of his abs, and nodding her head as i described every kiss.

in the end, i told her about tyler. she shook her head and sighed. "i'll be here for you. always." she told me, pouring her 4th glass of vodka.

well, they say drunk people always tell the truth. let's hope that's true.

-----

HI GUYS.
you all have been loving the story so much i thought i'd post a longer update today!!