7 | the chills

~ charlottes pov

today is monday. again.
i. hate. mondays.

i did the same thing i always do, woke up, got dressed, brushed my hair, put on makeup and went to school.

my mom drove me to the school entrance. i looked up out of the car window and sighed at the boring sight of school.

i began to walk inside of the building, the school seemed less busy than usual, probably because i was early for once.

i walked over to my locker and began to unlock it, until a manly figure appeared and cleared his throat behind me. i turned around, and there he was.

tyler tomlinson. the schools "badboy". my ex boyfriend. i rolled my eyes at the sight of him.
"what do you want?" i snapped.

he began to laugh, the tone of evil through his voice. "i wouldn't snap at me" he said.

"i'm not scared of you" i shrugged and took the last book i needed out my locker.

tyler slammed it closed, pushing me up against the metal locker, the cold sensation pressing against my arm. "you should be" he whispered into my ear sending chills down my back.

"what do you want." i asked once more, my voice slightly shaking this time.
tyler laughed and pulled away from me.
"sex" he said blankly, a smirk plastered on his face.

my eyes immediately widened "why?" i asked.
"you're pretty hot char" he winked, making me shiver, he called me char when we dated.

"i'm not having sex with you" i shrieked, beginning to walk away.
"charlotte." he shouted, following after me, i jogged away from him as fast as i could.

i was luckily saved by the bell.
"this isn't over" was all i heard from behind me. i looked back and saw the smirk on his face.

i shook off the fear i had, and made my way to the first subject of the day.

-----

it's finally home time.
i have tutoring with jacob tonight.

as the bell rings for the school day to be over i grab my books and walk over to alissa.
"you seem tense.. are you okay?" she asks me.

i turn my attention to her. "just wanna go home" i say and she nods.
"yeah, me too."

we both walk together down the hallway, my eyes scanning everyone we pass to make sure tyler isn't there.

what if he's going to hurt me-
"what are you doing after school?" alissa asks me.
"oh uh- i'm busy until 6." i say, and she smiles.

"how about you stay at mine tonight? my parents are out of town and we could skip school tomorrow." alissa smiles at me as i nod.

a girls night is exactly what i need. maybe it's time i tell alissa what's been going on with jacob.

"i'll see you at 6:30" i tell her and she waves me goodbye as i get to my moms car, she smiles as i get inside.

"how was school?" my mom asks.
i put my seat belt on and sigh, sliding down into my seat. "good." i lie and she flashes her white teeth at me.

"i'm glad."