16 | a week later..

~charlottes pov

jacob told my parents he's done with tutoring. he quit on me.
i haven't seen him in what feels like forever.
i fucked up, this is all my fault.

alissas hardly been at school. she's avoiding me, and it's been taking a bad effect on me.

"wake up charlotte" my mom calls. i sigh, and grab my pillow pulling it over my ears.
i hear the loud barks of my dog as it jumps onto my bed.
"we're leaving today" my mom says as she walks into my room.

"what?" i say, sitting up.
"me and your dad. florida?" my mom stares at me as if i'm supposed to know what she's talking about.

"oh uh yeah" i say and look at over to the mirror behind her checking the mess of my hair.

"are you going to school?" my mom asks.
i shake my head "got a headache" i lie, and lift my dog onto my lap.
"well, you better not stay off the whole time we're away!" my mom warns me. i shrug my shoulders and she sighs.

"what's been wrong with you?" she asks me.
"nothing?" i play dumb and look into her eyes.
"you know you can talk to me." she smiles.

well.. my best friend might be taking drugs, my hot tutor fingered me, told me he loved me, and my best friend is my tutors cousin who walked in on us naked-
"nah. honestly mom, i'm okay." i reassure her.

"well, me and your dad have to leave soon. you sure you'll be okay alone?" she asks.
i nod my head. "of course i'll be okay" i laugh.
"see you in 3 days." she leans over and i close my eyes as she places a gentle kiss on my forehead.

i yawn as she walks out my room.
"oh mable" i sigh and rub my gorgeous dogs hair. "it's just me and you again."
she barks and jumps up licking my face. i laugh slightly.

——-

i finally decide to get out of bed and get ready. today's thursday, so i can't hang out with everyone as theyre all at school.
i put on some black sweatpants and a dark blue hoodie.

i grab my phone and place it onto my speaker.
my playlist begins to play.
i dance around my kitchen, the music blaring through the house.

i faintly heat a sound from the door. i sigh and pause my music, walking into the living room.
i head towards the door, and turn the key opening it.

i look at the body in front of me.
"hey."
"oh my god are you ok-"
"we need to talk." alissa says, walking into my house.

——-

hi babes. if yall seen my update that i deleted it was explaining why i haven't been updating!

i finally decided to update, although i'm sorry this seems quite boring and short :/

i will update again very sooonnn! <3
ily guys, pls vote & comment :)