32 | pack of condoms

THIS IS A SUPER SPECIAL EPISODE- i decided to make charlottes birthday february 14th.. valentines!

today (in real life) is.. MY BIRTHDAY! thank you all for 51k reads, it's amazing to see the support!

~ charlottes pov

18. today i turn 18. february 14th.
it's also a special day- valentine's.
i spent some of my valentines alone. i had joey- but not every year.

i woke up in the spare bedroom of joeys house, alongside alissa.
"good morning!" she exclaimed, as she shook my arm.
"morning" i yawned as i began to sit up.

"happy birthday!" joey said, as him and his sister walked into my room.
i laughed as they both ran up to me with presents.

"open mine first." sophia said as she handed me the bag. i nodded my head as i took off the tape at the edge of the bag and took out the wrapping paper.

i smiled as the the gift came to show.
beautiful earrings.
"they're from me and my parents." sophia smiled and i gave her a hug.
"thank you sweetie."

"take mine." joey handed me a small bag and an envelope. "it's something you'll love."

a huge smile is on his face as i first take the present. i open the bag to reveal some designer hair curlers. "woah." i smile, and thank joey.

"time to open the envelope." joey watches my every move as i tear open the packaging.

"dear charlotte.. thank you for everything you've done for me! as a way to try repay you, me, you, alissa and jacob will be going to paris for 4 days at the end of the month-"

i scream out loud as i read the note. i've never been to paris.
"thanks for being an amazing friend. joey b x" i can hardly get the words out as i jump up to joey and give him a huge hug.
"thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

"don't forget mine!" alissa laughs, handing me the present.
"how could i?" i ask, opening the bag.

reaching in my hand i put out 3 items.
a gift card for victoria secret- $70.
a gift card for forever 21- $50.
and- "CONDOMS?" i laugh as i take them out the bag.

joey begins to chuckle almost silently- and alissa bursts into laughter.
sophia stares at the floor, her face red as she tries not to laugh but yet act like she doesn't know what's in front of her.

"thought they'd come in handy." alissa says and i roll my eyes and i give her a 'friendly' slap on the arm before hugging her to make it better.

i look to joey, who's now stopped laughing and seems slightly tense.
"hey.. you okay?" i ask and he nods his head.
"i'm good" he says blankly, and i smile as i put all my presents down off the bed.

"who wants pancakes?" alissa asks.

——-

"welcome.. come inside." jacob says in a posh voice as he gestures for me to come into his house.
"why thank you" i reply, as i walk inside.

"happy birthday" jacob says, as he closes the door over behind him and walks towards me.

he connects our lips with passion, pushing me straight up against the wall.
"you're 18 now.. legal for us to do whatever we want.." he twirls a strand of my hair in his hand.

"didn't stop you before." i chuckle, and push him backwards and away from me.
"so.. we're going to paris??!" i exclaim as i walk towards the couch.

"we are." jacob looks at me with a grin on his face.
"what's that look for?" i ask, and he shrugs his shoulders.
"you're just gorgeous." he says and i feel myself cringe slightly, yet part of me likes it.

i smile before placing another kiss onto js lips.
"i got you something." he says, and walks into the kitchen after he disconnects our lips.

i watch as he walks back in a second later with a small box. "a box.." i say, slightly worried of what's inside. what if it's a ring-

jacob looks at me, and he smiles, before getting down onto one knee.

my whole body shakes. i'm only 18- what is happening. i haven't even been home yet to see my parents on my birthday what if i scroll home with a wedding ring when they don't even know me and jacob are having s-

"charlotte rose. would you take this ring as a reminder of my love for you. to promise yourself to me, as i promise myself to you."

i let out a massive sigh.
a promise ring.
"that is the cutest thing.."
"and i think it's time you tell your parents." jacob adds, and i nod my head.
"maybe it is time." i smile.

"sooo.." jacob stands up in front of me. "what do you say?" he asks, and i nod my head three times. "yes!" i exclaim.

"be my girlfriend?" he asks, and i feel the smile creep onto my lips.
"i love you" i say, and lean up to connect our lips.

—-

within two minutes, both of our clothes are almost all off, and we're both attacking each other's lips. 

"i'm so in love with you" jacob says and i smile. this is what true love feels like.

"i want you." i say, as i pull jacob on top of me, tracing his abs with one hand while the other plays with his hair.

"condoms?" jacob asks, as he steps back from my lips for a while.

me and jacob have always used condoms after we had a pregnancy scare (which never came to anything) the first time we had sex, even with the pill.

"i have a pack in my present-" i tell him as i point to the bag.
"who got you those?" jacob asks as he takes them out and rips one open.
"alissa." i tell him and he rolls his eyes and begins to laugh.

j he traces kisses down my body, and i arch my back in pleasure.
i get down off the couch and onto his floor as i sit on my knees to reach his length.

i take it into my hands and then place it into my mouth.
jacobs legs shake slightly as i twirl my tongue around.

"fuck baby" he says, as he bites his lip, and i grin to myself , proud of how i've made him feel once again.
jacob takes the condom and lifts me up onto his couch as he puts it onto himself and then lies me back down.

i nod as he looks at me to make sure i'm ready.
he's always so good to me. the way he treats me is amazing.

jacob pushes into me slowly to let me adjust. we haven't had sex in a week or two.
"shit jacob" i moan, as he begins to pump in and out of me.

"happy valentines day" he says seductively, as we continue to make love together.

what an amazing life.

——-

do you think things are always gonna be perfect for jacob and charlotte?

do you guys like these sexual episodes??

well.. i hope you all had an amazing valentine's yesterday, and enjoyed this longer chapter today!! ily guys -R x