3 | monday

~ charlottes pov

it's monday. i woke up at 7, same as every day.
i wore my long dark brown hair down, with some light makeup and my black jeans with a cute red tshirt.

i walked downstairs and my mom and dad had both already left for work.
"mabel??" i shouted on my dog. no reply.
the front door was open. i gasped.

"mabel?" i shouted running out the door.
a tall manly figure walked towards me.

"jacob?" i spoke.

he handed me mabel. "why did you steal my dog?" my eyes widen and i stare at him extremely confused. he laughs.

"your parents must've forgot the shut the door, i live down the street." jacob points to his house which was only a few houses away from mine. i smile, and exhale.

"thank god." i tell him, laughing and plant a kiss on mabel's soft fur.

"need a ride to school? i'm going to university that way anyway." he asks me. i look at him.
"you're my tutor.. i don't think it's right for you to take me to school" i laugh slightly, although part of me feels nervous in his company.

"i insist" he says, staring into my hazel eyes. i sigh giving in. "sure. go for it".
he smirks.

-----

"so.. what are you studying?" i ask him.
"science, i wanna be a teacher" he tells me, his eyes focused on the road.
"you'd be a good teacher." i tell him, my cheeks probably more red than a tomato, his presence gives me shivers.

"how old are you?" i ask, not sure if he'd want to answer or not.
"19." he nods his head, and turns around to look at me.
"im 17. did you just graduate?" i realise how many questions i'm asking.
"yeah. i did" he answers, seeming not to be bothered by my nosey nature.

we pull up outside my school, i get out the car.
"thanks for the ride" i smile at him.
"see you at 4. tutoring" he says and i nod, waving goodbye as he drives off.

i walk into my school, already having a great start to my week and it's only 8am.
"alissa." i call her name and run over to her.
"hey!" she smiles and hugs me.

"come here" she pulls me over to the side of the hallway.
i walk with her, and she whispers into my ear. "you know that hot kid taylor? i think he's into you." she says, i picture the kid she's talking about in my head.

he's 6'0, dark hair, pretty cute. he's my usual type.. and one of the school bad boys.

you know who's also my type? jaco-

"you'd be stupid not to speak to him." she laughs.
"i'm not interesting" i say, and the bell rings. we walk together to first class.

-----

there's a knock at the door. i walk over and open it revealing the sex god.
his abs showing through his tight shirt, i take a deep breath.

"time to study" he laughs and i join in.
"let's go to the living room." i gesture my hand to the living room, he walks inside.

we sit down, and i brush my hands through my hair. jacob begins to speak, teaching me all about science as science is my weakest subject.

i don't listen to any of it. i picture myself kissing him, our lips connecting, his strong arms picking me up, the way he would make me feel..

"charlotte?" he almost shouts, pulling me out of my fantasy.
"sorry" i widen my eyes and look at him. "where were we?" i ask.