34 | focused on you

~ jacobs pov

"so.. you understand that?" i ask mollie as i draw a diagram of the periodic table.
"yeah.. i think so." she says, even though i'm not convinced.

mollie is a lovely person, and she's fun to teach, but honestly, i wish she was more like charlotte. speaking of- i do miss her. we haven't even spoken.

"hey uh.. the girl who came by last time i was here, she your girlfriend?"
i look to mollie as she speaks, can she read my mind?
"kinda.. uh it's complicated." i shrug my shoulders and turn away.

"she seems.. nice?" mollie tries to fake a smile and i laugh.
"she's just protective." i explain, and mollie nods her head.

"if your not dating then she shouldn't have a reason to stop you from anything." mollie says, and part of me agrees, but i don't want to sound like i don't like charlotte- because i do. i love her.

"i guess.. anyway, moving on.." i change the subject, knowing that i really shouldn't discuss my relationship with a student i'm tutoring.

"i think i'm probably just gonna go- i'm tired and i really wanna try go over what you've shown me so far." mollie smiles, and quickly gathers her books together.

"uh.. no problem."

she takes all her stuff and places it into a big bag, before sitting on my stairs to tie the laces of her black converse.
she's a sweet girl.

"oh and jacob?"
i look to her eyes. "yeah?" i reply.

"if you love the girl, don't be stubborn, apologise or it'll never work." she says, and stands up, before kissing my cheek.

i smile widely, maybe she's a good person and friend after a-

"and if not? you know where to find me." she winks, and giggles before walking out my house "see you soon" she says and closes the door harshly.

i let out a huge sigh as the house becomes what it's been like recently-
silent.

i take my phone out of my pocket, and search through my contacts.
"charlotte.. where is she?" i say, before her name pops up and i click onto it.

pressing the call button, i let the phone ring.

within 2 rings, theres an answer. "hello?"
"charlotte, it's j." i say, and she sighs.
"i know. i have your number." she snaps, still sounding mad.

"i'm sor-" i then realise what's right. not sorting stuff over a phone.
"my place. 10 minutes." i say, and press the phone to end the call.

"oh please let her come." i say to myself and brush my hands through my hair.

damn, i'm going soft over this girl.

——-

i look outside the window , waiting on the small brunette appearing.

it's been 15 minutes. where is she-

just then, there's a knock at the door.
"oh.. you came from the other direction." i say as she walks inside.
"i was with joey" she tells me, and i nod my head.

she then takes off her shoes, and i smile to myself as i see how good her body looks in the tight outfit she's wearing.

"living room?" i say and she nods.
"we really need to speak. i wish you didn't get so upset over me tutoring again."

"you need to understand my point of this. if you walked into my house and i was with a hot tutor, you'd do the same." she speaks, and i feel the guilt rise over me.

"i know.. i get that." i sigh.
"that girl is gorgeous, i'm not very self confident j, and she is the hotter version of me-" her voice cracks as she finishes the sentence.

"never ever say that again." i say, and lean over pulling her towards me. "give me a cuddle."
a tear rolls down charlottes cheek as she grabs onto my body. god i've missed her.

"i'm in love with you." i tell charlotte as we pull out of our hug.
i wipe a tear from her skin, and watch as her cheeks go pink.
"you're blushing." i laugh and she begins to giggle.

"shut up!" she hits my leg playfully and laughs.

i laugh along with her and before we know it, i'm spooning her on the couch.
i feel her bum press against me-

"i can feel that." she laughs slightly and i awkwardly look at her.
"feel what?" i play dumb, although i know she's taking about the thing down low that she's caused.

she smiles and turns around to face me, before placing a kiss on my lips.
"i'm gonna stop tutoring mollie." i say in between kisses.

"good." she replies, and cups my face in her hands.
"she- she was kinda hinting today that she might like me.." i admit. and charlotte rolls her eyes.
"you better not have done anything." she looks directly in my eyes.

"i promise you." i say, and she smiles.
"i think we should have sex.. i've missed it." charlotte bites her bottom lip and i nod in agreement, before aggressively joining our lips.

——-

and chapter 34 has endeddd.. mollie seems to like jacob?
is he 100% focused on charlotte?