10 | worrying wednesday

notice- this contains some content many readers may find uncomfortable.

~ charlottes pov

it's wednesday, after skipping school yesterday and having a good time with alissa, i really don't feel like going back to studying.

i put on some blue ripped jeans with a cropped adidas tshirt. dress codes? who cares.
i tied the laces in my sneakers quickly after tying my hair up into a top knot.

"mom?" i called as i walked downstairs. the usual, no reply.
i rolled my eyes and took some fruit from the fruit bowl, leaving early for school, i can use the spare time to walk.

-----

as i arrived at the school my makeup was already a mess, my hair was falling down and my feet hurt.

i sighed as i walked inside, soon to be greeted by the person i dreaded seeing on a daily basis.

"what do you want?" i snapped as he approached me.

"thought i already made it obvious" the annoying tyler tomlinson smirked as he walked alongside me.

my body still shook slightly as he spoke to me, the fear from the other day still running through my head.

"i told you i'm not interested-"
"char there you are!" alissa smiled grabbing my arm. "she'll speak to you later" alissa said to tyler and we both rode off, our arms linked.

"you life saver." i laughed as we walked towards our first class.
"it's my job as a best friend" she smirked laughing.

-----

as the bell rang for lunch i sighed. usually this was the best part of school but with the complications with tyler i just wasn't feeling it.

alissa walked alongside me to the edge of the lunch hall. "i'll be right back" she smiled and i nodded watching her body sway as she walked off in her high heeled boots.

i lined up in the dinner queue, waiting my turn to see which 'delicious' food they were selling today. i looked behind me, and caught a glimpse of a couple holding hands.

i sighed turning back around, imaging myself with jacob right now. jacobs hand caressing mine, the way he holds me.
i sigh to myself once more, knowing my parents wouldn't allow me to date my tutor-

"here's lunch" the women calls to me bringing me out of my daydream. i'm already at the front of the line,
"oh uh thanks" i smile taking the disgusting mess out of her hands.

i take a bottle of water, and pay for my food and drink before walking back to the table me and alissa usually always sit at.

i sit down placing my tray in front of me.
"boo" a voice exclaims, i jump up hitting my leg off the low table.
i call out in pain as the sharp edge cuts into my leg, that's sure to leave a bruise.

"sorry babe, was that sore?" tyler begins to laugh and sits down beside me.
"yes actually. it was" i snap back, sighing.

tyler places his hand on the sore part of my leg and rubs it, i felt an instant urge to puke come over me, so i move away my leg.
"don't touch me tyler" i tell him, my breathing becoming heavy.

"i could touch you in so many ways.." he whispers, getting close to me once again. he strokes one hand through my hair, then moves his other hand down to the button of my jeans.

"tyler stop it." i say, trying to stand up. he uses the hand that was at my hair to grab my shoulder, pushing me back down.

he's too strong for me. there's so many people around but none of them notice.
he undoes the button and smirks to me.

"why won't we take this somewhere else" he smirks, taking my hand and pulling me up.

"ALISSA" i call out as i see her in the distance.
tyler digs his nails into my arm. "she can't hear you." he tells me, the smirk still on his face.

"YOURE A RAPIST" i call out crying, and use all my strength my little body has to pull away from his grasp.
this time many people stare at me after what i said.

i run to alissa as fast as possible and hug onto her, i see tyler in the far distance, and shut my eyes to blank out the sight of him.

"i need you. i need you to help me" i say, my voice shaking. i lean down and redo the button of my pants. my whole body feels weak.

"let's go, i'll take you home cmon. we can skip the last classes" she smiles to me and i nod, tears rolling down my cheeks.

we walk over together to the school exit and push open the door, walking out together.
my legs feel weak, i don't know how much longer i can walk for.

we reach alissas car fairly quickly and she opens the door helping me inside.
my leg still hurts from hitting the table, i gag at the thought of what just happened.

what if i hadn't of been strong enough? what if i couldn't get away? what does he do to girls?

there's only one person i need right now.

jacob.

-----

hey guys! i finally updated oml.
PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER!!

i promise i'm back to updating regularly!