33 | earn the cash

~ charlottes pov

i walked towards my 2nd home. jacobs house.
he doesn't know i'm coming over, texting was too much effort.

i got to the door and shook the handle to see if the door was unlocked- which it was.
i smiled as i opened the door and stepped inside. the smell of his aftershave immediately hitting me. i smiled to myself.

i took off my shoes, and then shouted on jacob.
"babe?? it's just me!" i called out, making sure he didn't think i was a burglar.
i made my way into the living room.

"charlotte?" jacob turned around from his seat.
i look at what's ahead of me.

jacob is sitting in front of a girl, brown hair, olive skin, better makeup than i could ever do.
"jacob??" i questioned, confused already.

the girl looked over at me. "hi.." she awkwardly spoke, and i rolled my eyes.
"who the fuck is she!!" i almost screamed.

jacob stood up and walked towards me. "oh charlotte you're overreacting." he laughed awkwardly, and i squinted my eyes.

"overreacting?" i shook my head and looked right at his eyes. "there is a GIRL in your living room." i took a deep breath, "and she isn't me."

the girl stood up and lifted a book, which i'm guessing was hers, along with a brown handbag.
"i'll see you on monday." she said, before quickly rushing out of jacobs house.

i put my hands on my forehead. "you're stressing me out now." i complained, angry at jacob for not even speaking.

"look i'm sorry i never told you.." jacob pulled on my arm for me to follow him to the couch.
i crossed my arms like the moody teenager i am, and followed him to the couch.

as i threw myself down j began to speak.
"i've needed the extra cash.. so i started tutoring again." jacob shrugged his shoulders.

"how longs this been happening for?" i ask.
"2 weeks now.. every monday, wednesday, saturday."

i feel my heart crush as he names the days he sees that gorgeous girl.
"that's the days you used to tutor me.." i feel my anger turn to jealousy.

"charlotte- don't overreact, it's nothing bad. i love you, she's just a girl with learning difficulties that i'm really helping." he tells me, and i bite the inside of my mouth.

"are you okay?" he asks, and i nod my head.
"how old is she?" i question.
"16. her names mollie." he tells me and i nod my head once again.

"why are you so worried.. you can trust me charlotte." he says, and leans towards me, placing a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"i think i deserve an apology kiss." jacob says, and tries to kiss my lips.
i move my head, causing him to kiss the side of my face.
"be stubborn then." he says, a serious tone in his voice, and he rolls his eyes before standing up to walk to the kitchen.

i sit and comb my hair with my fingers.
having a super gorgeous boyfriend has disadvantages. what if she thinks about her hot tutor the same way i did.

"i'm gonna get going." i tell j as he walks back into the room with a bag of chips.
"cool." he says, and sits in the seat i just stood up out of.
"'cool'" i impersonate him, before storming out of his house.

i hold my shoes in my hand as i walk up the road towards my house.
"what a fucking day." i say to myself, before walking inside my house.

——-

sooo.. who really is mollie?
(no it is not millie bobby brown)

can charlotte trust jacob?

update soon!! ily guys, ty for 59k reads!