Chapter 4

As Klaus finally goes into a unconsciousness I go and undagger Elijah and I hear him gasp.
"Thank you." He says.
"No problem." I say. He then looks at Klaus.
"You did this?" He asks while pointing at Klaus.
"Yes." I say.
"Where's Hayley? We need to find her." He says. Seriously, Hayley. He could've at least thank me for saving his ass. It's like I'm not appreciated which is why I probably ran from them.
"Just to give you a head start, incase you might have forgotten Hayley was here and sadly we can't leave this house until tomorrow." I say.

He turns around and says, "I forgot, is she still here." He asks.
"Can't you use your hearing ability." I say.
He turns his ears around the house to listen if he can hear Hayley anywhere.
"She's not here." He says.
"Bunk this I'm going home." I say.
"We're in a barrier spell." He says.
"I'm part witch remember and a part witch would know how to get rid of a Barrier spell." I say then held my arm out to begin a spell. The spell was so easily broken.
"Whoever did the spell is clearly an amateur." I say while walking out.

Elijah then follows me. "Where are you going?" He asks.
"Home to pack my things." I say simply.
"Thank you for undaggering me." He says and I just nod at him.
"Are you going to at least help me find Hayley." He says.
"No and I'm going home to pack." I say.
"Pack for what?" He asks.
"For my new home." I say.
"Where are you going?" He says.
"That's the whole point for you to not know." I say.
"So you're running from my family." He says.
"I'm not running from your family, I'm staying away." I say.

"Why would you want to stay away from us? Don't you remember our deal?" He says.
"I'll give you the divorce papers to sign." I say.
"Why would you want to stay away from us. I don't get it?" He says.
"You don't get it." I say while mocking his speech,"Don't you get it? Everywhere you and your family go there's chaos. There's always murders. Witches trying to hunt you and wolfs. Other vampires trying to find you. People are trying to find me too? It's just a living hell. I'm staying with my friends in Mystic Falls." I say.
"Don't forget your a Mikaelson too." He says.
"Yh by law." I spit.

"Before you do go and do that, would you please help me find Hayley." He says. He seriously is pissing me off. "No." I say in annoy.
"Are you jealous of Hayley." He says.
"No, we've already had this discussion." I say.
"Are you jealous that I'm showing more devotion to her than my own wife." He says.
"No, remember that deal we made before we get married." I say.
"What deal?" He says.
"Oh you don't remember it. It was when you were cheating on me with Tatia and to cover up your tracks you said. I'm your words exactly, Samantha since it's taking us time to catch feelings for each other let's make a deal where we can date anyone we want and pretend to be a loving couple in family dinners." I say.

He stands there shocked from what I said. He stands there lost for words.
"I couldn't care less if you have feelings for Hayley because I sure didn't care when you were with Tatia." I say.
"Have you been seeing someone." He asks .
"That's only for me to know and you to not find out." I say. He looks curiously trying to find out the answer to his question.
"I guess you had plenty of women you've been seeing, Tatia, Aya, Celeste, Katherine. I guess the list could go on." I say.
"How do you know?" He says.
"Because they were the people that have been trying to hunt me down for my power. Celeste wasn't in love with you. She wanted me to find a way to kill you. Same for Aya and Katherine." I say.

"How do you know Katherine?" He asks.
"Remember when I said I have friends in Mystic Falls." I say and he nods.
"Well she payed a visit and oh my gosh I swear I was going to kill her. After she left, I left because it seemed that you were lured in Mystic Falls so I left my dear friends behind. When I came back, you were with Katherine in the alleyway and it seemed that your dear sweet Katerina wanted me to find away for me to kill you so she could have your strength." I say.

"Everyone women I see, want me dead." He says.
"Not necessarily you, they want Klaus dead and..."
"Through me they can kill Klaus." He says. At this point I kind of felt sorry.
"I probably shouldn't have told you this." I say.
"No, it's fine." He says.
There was silence for a minute, he probably needs to adjust this in his brain.
"Maybe I should get going." I say.

We stood there for silence. "Wait," he says while coming forward and does something that I didn't expect. He kisses me. He then after this caresses my cheek, "After all of this, let's run away together. Run away from this. You're right about my brother, he's toxic. Let's just be a real couple." He says. I stand there flabbergasted. What is he doing? What is he trying to do to me? "I'm going to go." I say while walking away. I arrive at my house and start packing there's no way in hell I'm running away with him.

Elijah's P.O.V

After Samantha leaves, Klaus comes clapping his hands like he's in a theatre. "Amazing performance brother." He says.
"I did my best." I say.
"Our plan did go to plan, she snapped me into unconsciousness to save you, which proves she still cares about you. My favourite part was let's run away from all of this." He says.
"I'm still working on earning her trust." I say.
"You better be working quickly and make sure you don't get her pregnant." He says.
"Pregnant?" I ask.
"Are you forgetting brother that she can carry a vampires child." He says.

I completely forgot about that. "We need her quickly for our plan to work." He says.
"I know brother." I say.
"After that we'll just kill her." He says.
"Why would we do that?" I say.
"She's just a Mikaelson collateral damage." He says.