Chapter 21

All of a sudden, Elijah's neck snapped and he dropped to the floor.
"That's enough of that. Don't you think?" A familiar voice said. It was Klaus. "My brother is a hopeless romantic and he failed to do one job." He says.
"Now it's time to play bad cop."He continues.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"You know what I want." He says.
"For the 100th time I'm not helping  you." I say.
"If you are not an ally to this family then you're an enemy." He says.
"I don't really care what i am to your family." I say.

I can tell he was getting angry as things wasn't going as he planned. "My patience is only running low with you. My temper is rising. I suggest if you want to live you should follow me." He says.
"I'm not following you anywhere!" I say. Klaus was getting closer.
"Then i guess I'll have to force you." He says ready to snap my neck.
"I'm not going anywhere!" I shout. I dont know what came over my but as soon as I said that Klaus flew out of the room and Elijah woke up.
"What happened?" He asked.
"Klaus." I reply.

"Elijah you have to leave me alone because it seems wherever you go Klaus goes and I can't just keep on living like that." I say.
"Are you making me choose between you and Klaus." He says.
"No I'm telling you to leave me alone and be with your brother." I say.
"What if I want to say with you?" He says.
"I don't know. But we can't just have your brother come in and disrupt our peace." I say.
"But he is my brother. There's no escaping from him." He says.
"That's why I'm saying you should stay with him." I say.

There was silence for a minute. Klaus does anything for Klaus. That's him. The selfish one. Nothing in him is good. He thinks everyone is willingly going to follow his plans and ideas. Elijah is so blind that he can't see that Klaus will never change. He thinks the child will be his redemption. I'll be dead before Klaus ever changes. "Are you suggesting that I leave." He says.
"No, do what you want but if I see Klaus one more time doing something Klaus like I'm going to leave you." I say.

'I hear more than one heartbeat from you.' 'I hear more than one heartbeat from you.' 'More than one heartbeat' Those words repeated through my head throughout the whole day. I just tried to forget about it. Am I pregnant? That would be crazy. If I'm pregnant I'm going to be tied to Elijah for life and the Mikaelsons. The last thing I need is my child to be a Mikaelson. Arrogant, stubborn, ruthless. The last thing I need is a lot of enemies coming for my child. So I might aswell run away from them and keep it safe.

Let me just go to them doctors in Ibiza and figure it out before I continue drinking alcohol and not knowing that a baby is growing inside of me. I mean let me not lie and say that i haven't wanted a child. I have. I wanted to have a child with someone else not a Mikaelson. I don't want my child to have Klaus as an uncle as he has a lot of enemies and they will inherit it. Because Elijah is always with Klaus, Klaus' enemies are his enemies. Always and Forever is a burden and it can get tedious.

If I go to the doctor I'll find out sooner.

Elijah's P.O.V

Klaus always ruins everything it's true. He destroys everything he touches and that's also true but that runs down in the family. I can't risk losing Samantha for him when he's just going to betray us again. His betrayal will lead to me and Rebekah having a dagger in our hearts. I just don't know what to do since he's my brother. I believe in always and forever. Without my brother I'm nothing and I'll have nothing to live for. But that sounds like a really sad life.

I want to be happy with Samantha I do but I belong with my brother with my family. I need to be there when the unborn child enters the world. I'm sorry Samantha but I have to go. She already left to go somewhere so this is the perfect time to leave. I pack all my things that is necessary and I decide on l leaving her a note/letter so that she doesn't think I'm gone out doing something. I leave the letter on the table for her to see. I guess this is goodbye Samantha until we meet again.

Samantha's P.O.V

I arrive at the doctors and tap my feet impatiently. Why does it take so long? There's a bunch of drunk looking young adults here throwing up all over the place making me sick. I guess this is the land of the partying. I layback my head on the back of the chair shutting my eyes for a second. I get woken by a doctors voice. "Jenny." He says. Shit. It's not me. Elijah must be waiting for me and he's going to grow suspicious. "Excuse me doctor but I'm going to need to go first." I say.

"I'm sorry miss but you've got to wait your turn." He says. I look into his eyes and compel him.
"You're going to let me go in first." I say. He immediately nods his head and says, "Sorry Jenny you can go in after her." He says. I smile with pride.

I lay on the bed. "What can I do for you today." He says.
"I would like to see if im pregnant or if I'm just going crazy assuming I'm pregnant." I say.
"First we would need to take a quick ultrasound to see if anything is there in the uterus." He says. I guess its time to find out.