Chapter 51

No ones P.O.V

Klaus has been trying to find her for some time. He went to every hospital, she wasn't there. "Where is she!" He shouted. The only response he received was his echos. Agitated and irritated, Klaus gripped his hair trying to think where she could be. Klaus finally brings out his phone dials the only person who knows about everything in New Orleans.
"Hello," klaus finally says.
"Ah Klaus Mikaelson, what can I do for you?" The voice says.
"Stop with the formalities Marcellus, I just need your help." Klaus says.
"Why should I help you?" Marcel says.

Klaus pauses for a second. Places his hand behind his head.
"Hayley is missing?" He says.
"I'm guessing you need my help to find her." Marcel says.
"Is it that obvious?"Klaus says. Marcel pauses for a moment before finally responding, "fine, I'll help you."
It wasn't long until Klaus saw Marcel walking towards him. His eyes piercing right into him.
"Since you have proven your loyalty towards me Marcellus. I must ask are you willing to join me with my war against Samantha." Klaus says. Marcels eyes widen with shock.
"Woah, woah. We can here to find Hayley who is with your child and you really about to ask me if I'm fighting against Samantha."

Klaus cocks his head to the side, while smirking. "Listen, if you pissed of Samantha you are on your own. She's more worse than you guys and I'm not getting involved." Marcel states.
"Seems that you've already chose your side." Klaus says.
"Excuse me?" Marcel questions.
"Don't think that I don't know that you have been secretly working with Samantha against us." Marcel clenches his jaw.
"You have not also proved yourself to be a friend but now a foe. I cannot trust you Marcel and now because of you. Hayley is now missing and in labour!" Klaus bellows.

"First of all, I didn't know that Samantha planned that or that she might of now. I doubt Samantha would bring an innocent child into this. Now do you want my help to make it to your daughters birth, or do you have a list of accusations that you want to throw at me." Marcel responds. Klaus doesn't respond but walks off. "Where can she possibly be?" Klaus questions. He stood still trying to use his hearing to hear her voice.
"LET GO OF ME YOU BITCH." Hayley shouts.
"She's at the church." Klaus states.

His eyes turning yellow, he let his wolf side come out before strutting to the church.
"Wait outside." Klaus tells Marcel.

———————————————————————

Samantha makes it back home and spots a frowned Valentina. "Where were you?" She asks.
"I was just dealing with some business." Samantha responds.
"Let me guess the Mikaelsons."
Samantha's jaw clenches at her words.
"What? They deserve what's coming to them." Samantha responds.
"Well your children don't deserve their mother never seeing them because she wants to seek vengeance." Valentina spits.
"You don't need to tell me how you feel cuss I already heard it when I was 'Kol'"

"Then I guess you need to hear it again,"
"Listen, Val you weren't against me in the beginning, why are you now?" Samantha says.
"Because Samantha I've witnessed so much people lose themselves to vengeance. You're kids deserve their mother not a rebel." Valentina states. Samantha grips her head in frustration.
"I'm doing this for them." Samantha says.
"No you're not! You're doing this for you! If you were doing this for them you would allow the father be here but you're not even doing that are you!"
"Elijah is not ready to be a father."

"If Elijah isn't ready to be a father then you're not ready to a mother." Valentina says.
"Excuse me." Samantha says.
"Samantha, the same people you're fighting against, you're becoming them." Valentina states. Samantha all of a sudden become quiet, she was realising what she has become.
"I'm not them. I can never be them." Samantha says.
"You're in denial. Plus, you're children are them." She says.
"My children can never be one of them." Samantha replies.

"It's in their DNA Samantha. DNA. You can't fight it. You killing their father, is going to kill them." Valentina says. Samantha sighs again loudly but this time in defeat.
"You're right. You're right. This will be the last thing I do, the rest I'll let God deal with it." Samantha mumbles.
"Finally," Valentina mumbles. Samantha slowly walks towards her room. Her children softly snoring.

"I've been a terrible mother. You spend more time with them then I do." Samantha sighs.
Valentina smiles sadly. "You can make it up to them now." She says
Samantha cradles Nathaniel looking at him deeply. She did the same with Olivia. "Mommy is back now." She whispers while kissing their foreheads.

————————————————————————

Klaus stormed into the church, his anger radiating off him. There he spotted Hayley laying, in pain, with a bunch of witches around her.
"What are you doing !" Klaus bellows at them. He knew what they were planning and he couldn't allow it. "You will pay for this!" He says. Before he knew it, he was pinned up against the wall. "I can't wait to set your corpse on fire when I am done with you!" Klaus shouted. In a split second, he was unconscious. Leaving Hayley to give birth by her space.

"Push." They commanded.
"Aghhhhhh!" Hayley screamed. The room was filled with cries, as soon as Klaus woke up, he finally saw his daughter. "Can I hold her?" Hayley asks. She stares into her daughters eyes for the first time, then blood poured out of her throat. Hayley gripped to her throat as an attempt for survival but soon failed as she fell back. Stiff and cold.
"Samantha." Klaus whispered. If it wasn't for her inducing her labour, Hayley would've been alive.
"YOU WILL ALL PAY!"
His neck was snapped again.

Where was Elijah? Elijah was too busy killing young vampires that were compelled by Samantha. His once white suit now coloured with red.

"BROTHER!" Klaus bellowed. Elijah snapped his head towards his brother. "She..she's gone." Klaus whispers. Elijah felt his world falling apart.
"And the child?" He asks. 
"She's born and they've taken her." Klaus says.
"But the baby isn't due for another few months." Elijah says
"Samantha."