Chapter 11

"Mother wants to undo the evil she created." Elijah says walking down the stairs. He always just has to make an entrance.
"So why does mother want to hold a ball." Klaus says, trying to prove his point.
"Your mother is inviting the doppelgänger Elena." I say.
"Why would she invite the doppelgänger?" Elijah says.
"I don't know." I reply. I don't know what Esther has up her sleeves but I do know this isn't good. For now I have to locate Finn and Kol. I predicted they would be in witch bodies but I don't think they will be this time.

"We should be getting ready for the ball brother." Klaus says.
At that moment Esther appears out of no where. The devil has arrived.
"So I take it that you boys will bring dates." She says.
"Since the Mystic Falls gang is coming I'll ask Caroline." Klaus says.
"What about you.. Elijah." She says.
"I already have a date." He says while looking at him. "The lovely Samantha." He says. I smile at him.
"If she says yes." He continues.
"Yes Elijah I'll be your date." I say.
"Isn't it funny Esther that Kol and Finn isn't here?" I say.

"I couldn't leave my two suns in the other side. So I had to bring them back with me but it didn't go how I intended to go." She says.
"What do you mean..." klaus begins.
Kol and Finn enters the room. I run to them and hug them tight.
"Now this is a true family reunion." Kol says.
"Except that Rebekah has gone to find dresses." Elijah says.
"I'll follow her." I say.
Thank God I needed an excuse to get out of there. I hate Klaus and I hate Esther. My hate for Esther travels far back.

She didn't want me to marry Elijah she wanted Tatia to marry him. Considering the face that Elijah killed her, her plan didn't work. It was so easy to spot Rebekah. She always liked the most expensive things we were so close. We were like sisters. To be honest we were sisters. I walk in the store and saw her flicking through dresses. "I thought you would like to help me too." I say. She turns around in shock. "Sam." She says while running up to me. "How are you alive?" She says.
"Kol and Finn." I say. "They brought me back." I continue.

"So I take it you're coming to the ball." Rebekah says.
"About the ball." I begin.
"So you're not coming?" She says.
"No, Elijah asked me to be his date." I say.
"You'll finally be like a proper married couple." She says causing me to chuckle a bit.
"I guess you know that your mother is back." I say.
"Yes and she wants our family to be whole." Rebekah says. Oh God. Even Rebekah has fallen for her trap.
"Whatever happens tonight. Rebekah promise me you won't drink or eat anything." I say.
"Why Samantha?" She says.
"I'll tell you later but for now just help me find a dress." I say.
"And lingerie for your husband." She says.
"Eww Rebekah no. You do realise you're talking about your brother." I say.

After our shopping we went to the local coffee shop. "So Rebekah who's going to be your date." I say.
"I thought Matt Donovan. But I don't think he sees an interest in me." She says.
"He's probably playing hard to get." I say.
"Enough about my love life, how have you been." She says.
"I've been ok." I say.
"How did you end up dead?" She asks.
"I thought they would've told you." I say.
"Well I want to make sure they were telling the truth." She says.
"They used me to bargain with the Guerrors and the witches murdered me cold blooded while your brothers stood there and watched not helping me." I say.

"I guess you have hatred for them." She says.
"Mostly Klaus." I say. She begins to laugh.
"Everyone has hatred for Klaus." She says.
"That's typical Klaus the hated and bastard son." I say.
"Well don't get your hopes up about him changing." She says.
"I know he'll never change." I say.
Klaus will never change he'll always be the hated one. I still hate him my plan to make his life a misery will begin soon and he'll suffer. Obviously Hope needs a father so I won't kill him. He should be happy I was sympathetic about that.

We arrive at the Mikaelson compound all glamorising up. I can't wait to see my friends from Mystic Falls. I can't wait to see Elijah and how handsome he'll look. But I still remember my plan and I won't let it go downhill. He'll bring nothing but the enemies that he had inherited from his brother to our baby. I don't want to get hopes up about being pregnant either. I have to take things one at a time. Like baby steps.

Elijah's P.O.V

The ball began and many people came which I had to occupy.
"So who did you come with tonight." A young lady about her mid 20s said seductively.
"I came with my wife." I replied.
"It doesn't matter since you look like the type of man to have an affair." She says. Then it hits me at the amount of women I had been with. While we were married. If only they understood.

The lovely Elena had made an appearance and so did the Salvatore brothers, Caroline, Bonnie, Jeremy Gilbert and Matt Donovan. This is going to be a long night. Then finally Samantha arrived and she looked so beautiful, stunning and ravishing. So many words could describe how beautiful she looked. I'm proud to say that we have hosted the best party/ball of the year. A lot of people had filled the room and nothing can top that. It's safe to say that this is just the beginning.

 It's safe to say that this is just the beginning

How they looked at the ball.

"So am I late?" She says.
"No, you're just in time." I say.