Chapter 54

Klaus reluctantly follows Lucien to the elevators where they make it to the top floor.
"Excuse me for the condition my penthouse
is, you know how much I love throwing parties." Lucien smirks before opening the double doors. As soon as the door opened, Klaus' nose were exposed to the alcohol and blood that combined together to creat a foul-sweet stench. Lucien lead him through the crowd until they reached a room that was isolated from the festivities. It was in that room that Klaus spotted a woman. 'It's probably a witch' Klaus thought to himself.

It wasn't along until Lucien broke the silence in the room. "I present my personal forecaster, the lovely Alexis." The mystery struts herself forward until she reaches within a few centimetres apart from Klaus.
"Are you hear to tell me about my mystical doom of killing the magical fairytale princess."
Klaus snickers. She remains silent and places her hand above Klaus' heart.
"a touch forward isn't she," Klaus smirks.
"I've heard so much about you, the famous Hybrid." She begins, "your ancient heat beats strong indeed for someone in such danger."
"If you have a warning to deliver, love, best get on with it."Klaus says impatiently.

"By all means," she begins, and takes off her jacket. "If you want more from this experience I suggest you feed on me."
"I guess we won't be waiting for Elijah then." Klaus smirks.
"As you do feed on me, I'll allow you into my mind, you can see for yourself." She says brushing her hair to the side, exposing her neck where her veins pulsated with rich fresh blood. Lucien makes his way over and holds up her arm, "Come on, how long has it been since we shared a drink?" Lucien says before extending his fangs ready to take a bite.

Klaus then hesitantly walks over and bites into her neck.
"Drink deep, but beware. What you broke, is past repair. All your oaths you betray. Your sacred vows you sever, and now you see that nothing lasts for always and forever. 3 yet remain, 2 already crossed, yet in one years time you'll all be lost. As your family is undone, you will see the beast that is to come."
Klaus then departs from her neck and grips her throat.
"You think you can fool me with bad poetry and tricks!" Klaus shouts.

"My visions conjure from you. The threat you face will be more clear the longer I'm in your presence. Kill me and you'll never see what's coming." Alexis defends. Klaus let's go of her and stares at her deeply, his eyes piercing holes into her.
"I told you," Lucien begins, "something is coming and you'll need me."
Klaus grabs him and throws him to the wall.
"I AM KLAUS MIKAELSON, I DONT NEED ANYONE, I AM THE THING THAT PEOPLE FEAR." Klaus bellows.

"Then act like it." Lucien challenges. "Yes you are Klaus Mikaelson, the most vile, wicked and ruthless beast." Lucien says coming forward and pointing at him.
"I came here to remind you of that because quite frankly, I've been worried that you've lost a step and has become. Soft." Lucien says.
"I need no reminding of who i am," Klaus walks forward, "that truth has been clear to me for a thousand years."
"And in those centuries, you've made a lot of enemies and those enemies have now become mine." Lucien says. Klaus eyes him, with a deathly glare. "Because you are my sire and I do not want to die, I beg you to let me help you, as I am quite frankly the only one you can trust." Lucien says.
"I don't trust anyone."
                       ———————————

She already knew the plan was done. 'Klaus must be pissing himself' she thought to herself. And now there was only one thing that she needed to do next. She needs to convince Hayley to go. "Should I go to her myself or should I let someone else do it to make it more dramatic." Samantha speaks to herself. She then shrugs her shoulder and says, "hmmm, I think plan 2 sounds more dramatic." Samantha smirks to herself, "after all, I have to make myself seem like a saint."

Samantha's plan wasn't to hurt Hayley only the Mikaelsons. But hurting the Mikaelsons meant it would hurt Hayley and her daughter. But with revenge flooding her veins, she knew she didn't want to be soft. All she had to do was asks herself 'What would Klaus do?' The answer would always be, 'Klaus doesn't care, he does what he wants and that why i have to do the same. Beat him by his own game.'
"You're becoming them." Valentinas words pierced her heart.
'If I'm becoming them, I'm going to be better,' Samantha thought to herself.

But for now she had to go back to her motherly duties and while doing that she had to make sure that the strix would be in full affect tomorrow. Now it's time for Elijah's torment. She couldn't wait. After this, she assured herself that it would be the last thing she did before finally relaxing and enjoying her children and Layton.

Boredness suddenly consumed her and she only had one person that she could call. "Hello." His voice said.
"Hi, how are you?" She says.
"Good, just trying to sort this job out, but after this I want to take you out." He says. Samantha's face lights up with joy.
"Of course, I would love that." She says while ending the call.

Layton was the only person that understood her, as Valentina no longer understands her. Layton was the only one who knew where she was coming from and didn't judge her for wanting revenge, even though he is a human and doesn't understand the vampire world very well, he still adored Samantha and also Samantha needed a break from vampire lovers. They were just a waste of space for her.

Samantha looked at her children one more
time before leaving to enjoy her date with Layton.