Chapter 26

Samantha's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, we should throw a gender reveal party." Lele suggests.
"I don't really know a lot of people here and I don't want to get a lot of attention." I say.
"This is why, we should go out more. Make new friends." Lele says.
"Also I was planning to find out the sex after the birth." I say.
"You're telling me you are not curious one bit."Lele says.
"I've never experienced or been close to someone who experienced this sort of thing." I say.
"You mean, pregnancy." She says, "Girl, I need to know if I'm having nieces or nephews or both." She continues. That brought a smile to my face when she said that.

"No matter what, you'll love them unconditionally." I say.
"So how are you planning to set up their nursery, clothes, shoes,toys." She says. I mean she does have a point.
"Fine." I say. Her eyes lit up.
"Fine What." She says now standing on the couch ready to jump.
"You can do a gender reveal dinner." I say.
"No party. Fine it'll be a dinner party." She says while smirking.
"I hate you." I say.
"Love you." She says while going to the kitchen.

Quick update, I am now 6 months pregnant even the thought it's the the 2nd month. I have moved in with Lele cause my place is too big to live by myself in. Also, no one would be able to find me here. I'm more safe here and I know there are a lot of vampires in London, the move was necessary. "I feel like going Canary Wharf." I say.
"I feel like not taking the train." She responds and I roll my eyes.
"Fine we can go after your appointment." She says and then levels her head near my bump.
"I don't want to make mummy upset." She says.

Lele has been a very good friend to me. We are literally stuck together forever. I need to make sure as soon as I give birth that I do a protection spell on her, I can't afford to lose her or have her turn into a vampire.
"Also I'm scheduling your gender reveal party next week." She says.
"Dinner!" I shout.
"Can't hear you!" She says while walking upstairs. I grab the cake and fork then make my way to sit down in front of the tv.

"At least try to eat healthy." Lele says.
"I'm craving it so there's nothing you can do or say to me that'll stop me eating it." I say while putting the fork in my mouth.
"From now on I need to monitor what you eat." She says.
"You said that last week." I reply.
"Now I'm serious." She says. I light chuckle escapes my lips.
"We ordering pizza?" I ask.
"Yeah.." she begins, "no you are not tricking me bitch. We are going to be having homemade Colombian food. And tomorrow we will be having chicken salad." She says. I wince at the word salad.

"Don't you dare make me eat salad for dinner." I say.
"I wasn't asking bitch." She says. I'm so going to sneak food somehow.
"Get ready we have an appointment to go to." She says. I groan while getting up to go to my room to change.

Elijah's P.O.V

"It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen Esthers rotting corpse yet." Klaus says.
"Well maybe Samantha can help us. Oh wait, you've scared her off." Rebekah says.
"We didn't scare her off. She just left." Klaus says.
"Elijah you can't expect to leave a girl in Ibiza and expect her to be there for more than 2 weeks." Rebekah says.
"I don't know where she is and I don't care. What I do care about right now is how we are going to kill Esther so Hayley and the baby can be safe." I say.
"Brother you can be so wise, so wise but a fool. We need Samantha, there is no other way to kill Esther without her." Klaus says. At this moment, Hayley walks in.
"Am i interrupting." Hayley says.
"No not at all love, we were just discussing how to kill my mother." Klaus says sarcastically. "I'm heading out." Klaus continues.
"I'm coming." I say.
"Oh sorry brother, the boundary spell is still in place." He says. I kiss my teeth.
"So you are not going anywhere." He says.
"When will you undo this brother." I say.
"When I feel like it. Right now I have to go find Kol." He says.
"Good luck with that, he already left New Orleans." Rebekah says.
"That ship has sailed." Klaus says.

Samantha's P.O.V

I sat in the reception with Lele until they called my name.
"Samantha." The nurse says. Lele and I sat up and followed the nurse to the doctor.
"Hello Samantha how are you doing?" The doctor says.
"I'm doing good." I say while smiling. The doctor also smiles. I can feel Lele blushing, she finds the doctor sexy.
"When did you get into obstetrics?" Lele asks.
"Ever since I was 14." He says. He asks me to lay down and I do. Then he applies the cold jelly on my stomach. I look at the screen and see two babies. I look at it with awe. They are my babies. I feel so emotional right now. I just can't believe I'm carrying them.

"So far, everything is perfect." The doctor says, "I've seen your weight has increased above average." He says.
"Told you to eat healthily." Lele says. She is so not going to let it go.
"And try to include some exercise so that your labour won't be so painful." He says. I groan and he smiles. "Samantha you have to do it if you want the best for your twins." He says.
"Do you have kids of your own Doctor." Lele says while flirting.
"Actually, I don't." The doctor says. He was writing some things down and gave Lele a suspicious looking paper.
"Do you know the sex of the twins?" He asks.
"Not yet" I say.
"I guess we are done for today, see you in 2 weeks. Do you want a picture of the ultrasound?" The doctor asks.
"Yes please." I say. And he hands it to me.
"Thank you doctor." I say.

" I say