Chapter 23

Dear Samantha,

I didn't wish for this to happen but my family has called me and I need to go and help them.

I am not surprised. Of course it had to do with something about family.

Since you can't help us, then I have to help them. To defeat my mother and keep my family safe. I hope you understand this. I don't know how this letter will find you. But I just don't want you to know that the time I've spent with you has been wonderful. But the name Mikaelson causes a lot of trouble and I don't want you to have that trouble. I hope you have a great life . You're compassion is a gift Samantha, carry it with you.

Yours Sincerely, Elijah.

I can't help them. I'm pregnant and I can't do magic while I'm pregnant since I carry so much power. This ain't fair. He leaves an instant for his family but when it comes to me there's always an excuse or a reason. Why would he come with me anyways if all he does at the end is hurt me. I need to tell him. I've got to at least try to tell him.

This 3 months I'm going to be so vulnerable I'm basically human for these 3 months at least I can still do compulsion. I know one thing which is I can't be pregnant and be living in Ibiza. I quickly pack my things and get a plane straight to New Orleans. I sat in my plane seat nervously thinking about what I'm going to say. "Ok, Elijah I'm pregnant." I say to myself.
"No that's too straightforward." I say to myself again.
"Elijah remember the night we shared in Ibiza. Well I'm pregnant." I say to myself. Little did I know I was saying it out loud.

Oh crap. "Damn girl you get pregnant in Ibiza. Ibiza is the town of craziness but I can't blame you. Do you even know the baby daddy?"The guy next to me said. Wow people are so nosy.
"I do and I'm going to him right now." I say.
"Damn you're traveling 15hour and 20minutes to tell him 2 words I'm pregnant." He begins, "Heres a better idea why don't you... text him or call him." The man continues.
"He's not answering my calls or my texts and have hasn't even seen it yet." I say frustrated.

But its true. Why isn't he answering? He always answer. "Well I'm sensing this guy only wanted to smash and leave cause if he's ghosting like this he definitely that doesn't want you." The man says. He's really annoying me and why is he all up in my business.
"It's not what you think it is. Elijah is not like that. I've known him my whole life." I say.
"Looks like he's running away from your life. Is there another woman in his life."He says.
Oh shit he's right maybe this was his way of leaving me for Hayley.

All those time I thought he wanted me but it'll always be Hayley. "I'm taking that as a yes." The man says. I look down at my feet in silence. "Excuse me," the lady behind me begins, "If he really wanted you he wouldn't have left you like that. Leave him you'll do a better job raising the child yourself. He'll only
cause trouble in your life.." I cut her off by saying, "But I've know him technically my whole life and I'm even married to him." I say. The whole plane gasped at what I said.

"So he's having an affair!" The guy next me shouted. Oh gosh. This is going to be the worst 15 hours and 20minutes of my life.
"Oh my gosh. Divorce his ass and make him give you 5 mili." The lady in front of me said.
"Tell him you're pregnant and see his reaction if he happy be with him. If he's shocked and feel like it's the end of the world then leave him." The lady behind me says.
"Then make him give you 5 mili." The lady in front of me said.
"Girl you have 15 hours and 20 minutes to think about what you're going to do." The guy next to me says.

I just sit in my seat in silence. I don't even want to think about the future and to be honest I'm scared about his reaction. Also I'm going to have to be facing Klaus. This is not going to run as smoothly as I would like it to and don't forget that I'm also vulnerable. Shit! Vulnerability and Klaus wouldn't work out for me. Why did I let the Mikaelsons back into my
life it's not the wisest idea also considering the fact that their mother is back. But it's cool for me their mother can't do magic on me. No
one can.

Elijah's P.O.V

"You are seriously twisted Niklaus. Locking Hayley in a house." I say.
"Well do you have any better plans brother if you do please do tell." Klaus says.
"There's no witch more powerful than mother than Samantha. There's nothing that can stop mother from destroying that boundary spell. There's no witch that has the same power as mother. So you are leading her into a death trap." I say. He stays quiet for a bit cause he knows I'm right.

"We have to fight together side to side against mother and we'll succeed brother."I say.
"Your optimism certainly is refreshing but I like killing alone especially when it comes to killing mother." Klaus says.
"What do you expect me to do then?" I ask.
"While you were talking about succeeding I was also succeeding at a boundary spell brother. Keep Hayley company brother and keep her safe." Klaus says.
"What are you talking about?" I say while following him out but as soon as I reached the door I was trapped. I couldn't leave. He stuck me in here.

"Niklaus! Come and undo this right now!" I shout.
"I'm not listening." He says. I know he heard me.