Chapter 56

It wasn't long until Freya began mumbling words that Elijah began to feel the effects of the spell. He felt a strong force hit him but all that kept getting repeated of his remembering is that he only saw Kol in London. Whenever he tried remembering the rest that day, it was just black. "It's not going to work, I cant remember anything." Elijah sighs. A wave of a powerful migraine hit him, causing him to kneel down. Freya's voice becoming louder and louder.

"Do you see anything?" Klaus says.
"Nothing, he's just waiting for someone to open the door for him." Elijah says. And at the moment, a woman comes out. She was pregnant. He couldn't see her features properly, so couldn't identify who it was.
"Any difference in sight." Klaus says
"Yes, he's meeting up with a pregnant woman, I'm guessing it's Georgia."
"Break your cover and enter that house."
"Let me get my suit on first." Before he knew it, he made his way to the door, the only face he saw was Samantha's. What followed after was black.

While Freya's spell was demeaning access, Elijah's mind just seemed to block it out and it all it caused was powerful migraine. "Stop!" Elijah shouts but the ringing continued. He finally opened his eyes and looked at Freya whose nose was now dripping with blood. Elijah detached his hand away from her and saw her opening her eyes, catching her breath.
"I don't understand, this spell always works." Freya says.
"I knew this was a waste of time but it's now bothering me that I can't remember." Elijah sighs.

"You need something to trigger that memory into coming back." Freya mutters.
"Don't tell me your suggesting to go to London." Elijah responds. Elijah rubbed his head trying to recover from the migraine he had received.

Elijah's P.O.V

I couldn't help but wonder if what Kol said was true. I hadn't seen her for what feels like a year. I only remember seeing her face but I don't remember her being pregnant. I'm pretty sure she wasn't. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see whether my brother was either being delusional or was trying to have a laugh from me. But the name Olivia Louise, it seems like a kind of name I would name my 'daughter'. I can't have children unless with Samantha and the last time Samantha and I got together was a long time ago.

My thoughts were disrupted when Klaus stormed into the house. "Where's Hayley?" He snarled.
"She might be in her room, battling her demons alone because that is something you would do." I respond calmly.
"Well I can't hear her or smell her so I'm just going to assume that she went out." Klaus says. He was right, I couldn't hear her at all. I made my way to her room, I knocked once. I was greeted by silence. I knocked for 5 mins straight until I decided to walk in.

All her belongings gone, even Hope's. Klaus soon followed afterwards. He only seem to feel pain when he noticed Hope's belongings gone, the realisation hit him that she's not here.
"Did you help her?" Klaus growled.
"Excuse me." I say.
"I said, DID YOU HELP HER!" He bellowed.
"If I helped her, I wouldn't be here and I was also here all day with Freya. The question is, where was you?" I say.
"Don't try and turn this back on me brother." He says.
"We need to go and find her." I say.
"If I find out that you helped her, you will join her with my wrath." He says.

At this point, I didn't expect anything else from him. "Is that a threat brother." I say. He just responded with a glare and headed out of the door.
"Freya I need you to do a locator spell." Klaus orders.
"I suppose this means that you have accepted me as your sister." Freya responds.
"It means that I'm still considering you being my sister." He says.
"I'm going to need your blood." Freya says. I wonder why Hayley left. This isn't something that I would expect her. I don't even know her anymore.

No ones P.O.V

Me: meet me at the park with the twins, I need to see them.
Valentina: when?
Me: tomorrow, just tell Samantha you're going shopping. I finally decided to listen to you.
Valentina: did you tell him?
Me: I sort of got my message across without everything burning.
Valentina: How did he react?
Me: he can't remember which is why I'm bringing him tomorrow.
Valentina: I'll do my best. Just go to the park outside New Orleans. Thankfully I don't need an airplane due to the bracelet she gave me. The minute you're there text me and I'll be there.
Me: ok. Bye.
Valentina: bye.

Valentina and Kol have been planning this for weeks:. They had both decided to tell Elijah. Valentina knew what she was doing will affect Samantha but she knew how it feels growing up without a father around and she didn't want to be lying to the twins. Kol had decided that Samantha was going too far as-well. The only problem with what they were doing was what would happen once Samantha finds out. They were basically fraternising with the enemy. But, the twins need a father around.

It wasn't long until Samantha came home from her date with Layton.
"Hey," Valentina says.
"Hey," Samantha replies.
"How was it?" Valentina says excitedly.
"It was good." Samantha responds cautiously.
"I'm just happy you're moving on." Valentina says.
"I feel sort of happy too." Samantha says, making her way to the kitchen pouring something to drink.
"This is the stress free life." Valentina says before laying down on the couch.
"I'm guessing they're sleeping." Samantha says walking towards their room.
"Yes and while you go work tomorrow, I'm going to take them shopping." Valentina says.
"Ok, I trust you. I know you'll take care of them just call me if anything."