Chapter 44

No ones P.O.V

Rebekah was fast asleep, the atmosphere and her environment changed, her eyes began to roll back.

She was still in the cottage but she was exploring even more, she entered a room where a black coffin was. She placed her hand on the coffin and the room began to rumble. The coffin was calling her and she needed to make her way there to help the person inside.
"Who are you!" Rebekah says, but the coffin just shifted to the left.
"Don't mess with me!" Rebekah shouts, "Who the are you!"
"I'll tell you who I am. I am Rebekah Bloody Mikaelson!"  The light began to fall from the ceiling and the roof began to fall down.

Rebekah began to run out of the room while everything behind her was collapsing.
"Come to me." A voice whispers.

Rebekah's eyes shoot open wide. She was about to place her hand on her chest but her hands were restricted.
"who ever you are, if you want me to come, you better get this chains off my bloody arms." Rebekah shouts. Within a split second, the chains come off. At the moment, she knew it was something serious, but she didn't know what and who she would be setting free.

Rebekah looked at her wrists freed in astonishment.
"What." She whispers. This person had to be powerful. Rebekah quickly stood up from her bed, looked around her and saw everyone else fast asleep. She crept towards, the pathway to lead her to the coffin. She had to be extremely careful in case the Kindred saw her. The floor creaked, as she took another step.
"Who's that." One of the members bellowed. She had to find another route as footsteps were following after her. Rebekah had to think quick before they put her back on the pill.

The worker looked around for someone, ready to attack anyone who pops up. She walked slowly creating a tense atmosphere. Rebekah has to hold her breath just not to he heard. The room was like a vacuum, the only thing she could hear was the footsteps of the worker. Rebekah hid behind the statues and the worker was soon. She walked cautiously.
"I guess it was just a bird." The worker whispers before walking past Rebekah.

"That was a close one" Rebekah thought to herself. She went back to the original route and saw the double doors that she saw in her vision.
"I guess I'm here." Rebekah says. She places her hand and pushes the door, in result the door squeaking. She quickly shuts the door behind her just in case any of the members notice. The coffin glowed in the midst of the darkness. Rebekah stepped towards the coffin, trying to find out who was in there but as soon as she was about to touch it, the magic from it pushed her away.

"Bloody hell," Rebekah begins, "I thought you wanted me to free you."
The magic made Rebekah be sat down on a chair and a board with letters appeared in front of her. It began to move around and a sentence began for form.
"NOT YET." Rebekah says, "if you don't want me to free you yet then why am I here."
This time the board didn't shuffle. Who ever it was, ignored Rebekah's question.

"Are you going to hurt me, just so you remember, I am a Mikaelson, so don't bother trying anything." Rebekah says. The board began to shuffle again and for another sentence.
"I won't hurt you." Rebekah reads out. Her eyebrows furrow in confusion.
"Then who are you." Rebekah asks. The board begins to shuffle the letters again only to form one word.

"Freya." Rebekah says. Her eyes furrow in confusion. Then she remembers. "It can't be." Rebekah says within a second, a harsh wind blows her back to her bed and she began to remember what her parents always said.

"You better clean up." Esther says.
"But I don't want to." A very young Rebekah says.
"You don't want to die from an illness do you." Esther says.
"No one here, has ever died from not washing. And there are no diseases." Rebekah says.
"There was a huge disease, a plague that killed a lot of people." Esther says.
"Isn't the plague the one that killed my older sister, Freya." Rebekah says.

Esthers eyes light up with hurt and disappointment. She was missing her eldest child and a tear dropped from her eyes.
"Yes, it killed your older sister and I don't want that for you so you better clean up and have a bath." Esther says. Esther walked back to her room and looked at Freya's old clothes, it wasn't long until the piece of clothing was drenched with the tears that came from Esther.

"My Freya!" She cried out. Rebekah stood at the entrance watching her mother grieve.

Samantha's P.O.V

30 mins later there was another knock on the door.
"Who could it possibly be, I didn't invite anyone else." I say.
"Should I open it." Kol says.
"No, I will open it it could be those people who hand out leaflets." I say. I waddle my way to the door and head Chris and Valentina snickering.
"What's so funny." I say.
"You're like a penguin." They say before bursting out laughing, I roll my eyes at them and make my way to the door.

"Wait hold up." Valentina says, coming towards me.
"What do I need to wait for." I say.
"I made a poster so these people can stop knocking at our door. It gets so annoying." Valentina says. She gets sticky tape ready stick the poster on.
" I can't believe you're being serious." I say and finally open the door.
I look down then look at his eyes. My breathing quickened. His mouth dropped at the sight of me. I was now gulping, my hand becoming sweaty.

"Samantha."
"Elijah." At the moment, I felt a rush of water come down my legs. My waters broke.