Chapter 19

"Before we go here's some rules." I said to Elijah. He sighs and rolls his eyes.
"First.." i begin.
"Is this necessary." He says.
"It is. The last thing we need is a pile of bodies." I say. He just looks at me in disbelief. I know he's up to something and I'm going to find out. What it is?
"First no feeding on locals." I say.
"Second, no fighting." I say.
"Third, no turning vampires." I say.
"Fourth, if you are planning to have sex. Not in this house. That is the last room." I say.
"Why would I be having sex?" He says.

I just look at him. "I don't know. You might." I say.
"Then I would be having an affair if I did that. I don't want to do that." He says.
"Hasn't stopped you before." I say. Affair my ass.
"Do you understand the rules?" I ask.
"Yes and does these rule apply to you aswell." He says.
"Of course cause when Im having sex the last thing I need is you there hearing everything." I say while laughing. I saw Elijah tensing up a bit. Honestly I came here to be free and have fun not for him to be grilling me.

"So what are we doing today?" He asks.
"I'm going out for lunch." I say.
"What happened to no feeding on locals." He says and I roll my eyes.
"I meant proper food. Steak and that." I say.
"There's no point when there's room service." He says.
"True but I'm partying later then." I say while ordering room service.
"Here is your steak ma'am." The boy says.
"Thank you." I say and he leaves. I look to the corner and I see Elijah reading a book. Seriously. You read while you're in Ibiza.

I shake my head in disapproval. "What have I don't to get on you're nerves this time?" He says.
"You read while we're in Ibiza." I say.
"You said we are partying later so to waste time I'm reading." He says.

Elijah's P.O.V

The truth was that I wasn't reading. I was texting Klaus. I knew if my phone was out Samantha would question what I was doing so I used the book to hide my phone.
Klaus: clocks ticking brother.
Me: Give me time. I need to get her to trust me.
Klaus: Samantha is a stubborn person. We can't afford to waste time.
Me: I'm almost there brother.
Klaus: You've got 3 days brother.
Me: 3 days! That's impossible.
Klaus: Isn't she trusting you a bit yet.
Me: I don't know, I even have to party with her.
Klaus: You brother in a modern day club. You won't survive.😂😂😂
Me: I know. It's the only way for her to trust me.
Klaus: Good luck. 3 days. Or I'll do the dirty work.
Me: patience. Brother patience.
Klaus: Brother. I know mother is planning another scheme pretty soon! So I don't have patience. Do your job or I will.

I close my phone and the book. How am I going to get Samantha to trust me. If I have her trust she'll tell me how to kill my mother and that's basically why I came her. For my mothers death and if she doesn't die soon enough she'll plan another way to kill us and I can't let that happen. I need to protect my family. Samantha isn't family if she's planning to jeopardise it. She already chose what side she is and therefore she's an enemy. I can't let my feelings for her overtake my actual mission. She has to tell me no matter what. I need to go hardcore.

"So when are we partying." I say.
"I don't know I'm getting bored of this place." She says.
"We've been here for a day and you're already bored." I say.
"Yes. Let's split up and meet in Germany in 2 months." She says. I have 3 days to get her to trust me and she's planning to go to another place. This can't be true. I walk closer to her and kiss her.

Samantha's P.O.V

Elijah kisses me. I'm shocked. "Elijah we shouldn't." I say.
"I can't hide my feelings for you." He says. He has feelings for me? I kiss him back and we quickly make our way to the bedroom. Everything just feels so right but I know I'll regret it tomorrow. Things just escalated so quickly and before we knew it we were both naked and I guess you already know what happened. I can't believe we did it. After 1000 years. Of course it isn't my first time doing t but after all of this we did it. Elijah and I. That is making me sick now. We cuddle and then sleep. Wow.

I wake up the next morning and go to the bathroom to get showered. I need to find another place to go to. I feel it in my guts that something is up and I know I'm not going to like it once I find out. I get out of the shower and Elijah goes in the shower. I get dressed and sit down thinking. Why did I sleep with him? I feel so stupid. He still has feelings for Hayley. Hayley's pregnant and he's here after his oath about I'll protect you and the baby even if I die. Something is not adding up. Elijah doesn't give up on his oath that quickly. I'm curious now and I know he's up to something. I'm going to find out today. He better not lie to me.

He comes out of the bathroom.
"What are you actually doing here?" I ask.
"What do you mean?" He replies.
"Something isn't adding up here." I say.
"What isn't adding up?" He asks.
"You vowed to protect Hayley and the baby even if you die and yet you willingly travel here with me and leave Hayley in the other side of the world. Now something isn't adding up. What are you actually doing here Elijah." I ask.