Chapter 31

Samantha's P.O.V

"First you take me to Westfield on the shopping spree which I didn't want to go on
the first place them you're suggesting to go to the cinemas and watch Avengers Endgame." I say with a loud sigh at the end.
"This is why you need to exercise." Lele says and I look at her like wow. It's all good that she cares about me because I don't have a lot of that right now. I didn't tell my friends in Mystic Falls that I was pregnant in the fear of the Mikaelsons finding out.

We walked slowly back home mostly because she wanted to go Starbucks but I can't drink coffee like that so I just got a hot chocolate. If it was back to my vampire ways, right now I would've been feeding on blood. Of course I wasn't going to kill them because I'm not as ruthless as the Mikaelsons.
"Oh shoot." Lele says.
"What?" I ask.
"A lot of people cancelled for the gender reveal I just it's going to be just me and you." She says.
"I'm fine with that." I say with a sly smile. I didn't mind.

"One condition." I begin.
"What?" She responds.
"We have to wear our PJs because I ain't got time to be dressing up and wearing heels if it's just me and you." I say.
"Fine you win. Baby momma." She says and we both laugh at that. Before we went home, we walked through the park and sat on a bench.
"I should really come here when I'm stressed." Lele says and I nod in agreement. It was a very beautiful view and it reminded me of a 1000 years ago. A memory that I just really want to keep buried.

Everything in my life was going great until I saw the Mikaelsons again. We got back home and wore out PJs. I went to the dining room, the lights were closed so I just flicked it to turn it on and "SURPRISE!!!" A crowd screamed. I jumped backwards. It was all my friends. Elena, Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, Caroline all of them.
I turn around and scream at Lele.
"Surprise!" She says while laughing and I hugged her tightly.
"Don't we all get hugs." Damon says and I hug every one of them.
"I think you're saving the best til last." A voice says, I turn around and see Kol Mikaelson. My heart dropped.

Elijah's P.O.V

"You're lying. You haven't been with her. No one has heard from her in months." I say.
"I'm not lying." Marcel says bluntly.
"For once can you stop the games Marcel because we have tried to look for Samantha and have been unsuccessful. If you're telling me you were with her. You're being pathetic." Klaus says with a light chuckle at the end sipping onto his whiskey.
"You Mikaelsons really need to have trust in people. But since you don't believe me I guess I will have to keep this conversation short." Marcel says, putting his hands up.

He knows something or has something.
"Brother he's hiding something." I say.
"What can he be possibly be hiding and what use would it have for us." Klaus says, his lips in a straight line.
"Wow. You guys do know I'm right here. Standing in front of you." Marcel says laughing.
"It doesn't make a difference if we were upstairs or not as you would still be able to hear us." Klaus bluntly says.
"I'm still guessing that you guys still don't believe me or trust me." Marcel says.
"Wow, you're practically a genius. What gave it away." I say with sarcasm in my voice.

"Well what if I said I have something that is useful." Marcel says.
"What could possible be useful. If it's Esthers rotting corpse then by all means continue talking." Klaus says impatiently. Out of nowhere Marcels phone makes a notification noise.
"Duty calls. I guess I have to leave it in a cliffhanger." He says smirking. I swear I just want to slap that smirk off his face.
"What can he possibly have." Hayley says appearing out of nowhere.
"I don't know but we need to find Samantha's whereabouts." Klaus says, "Otherwise the baby wouldn't be safe."

I did a deep exhale before responding back to Klaus.
"The baby would be safe." I say.
"Not with Esther around." He says.
"Regardless, the baby would be safe." I reply.
"I don't think you're understanding brother. I don't like repeating myself. WITH ESTHER OUT THERE HOW IS THE BABY SAFE!" He says.
"Because Samantha already placed a protection spell." I respond. His face fell.
"Well that's great but that don't mean I would be safe as she only placed it on the baby." Hayley says.
"Of course you would be safe as you are carrying the child." Rebekah says reassuringly.

"You guys are seeming to forget that Samantha hates you guys and pretty sure... in fact 100% sure that she doesn't like me." Hayley says. Well, she isn't lying.
"Then it's probably over petty jealousy and fantasy that her and Elijah belong together." Klaus says.
"Well he is still pretty much her husband." Hayley says.
"But they're not together and Elijah you need to probably sign those divorce papers soon." Klaus says.
"That's my only leverage against her. How do you expect her to comply without it." I say. All of a sudden, there was a sudden shake. Like an earthquake.

The shake got worse that I had to cover Hayley for protection.
"What is bloody going on." Rebekah says. A loud boom and lightning struck the sky.
"It's probably just a thunderstorm." Klaus says? "Probably the baby's doings."
"Let's go outside. It's better than staying here." Hayley says.
"Rebekah and Hayley go out the front door and get far away from here. I don't think it's a thunderstorm. Klaus and I shall go the back way." I say and everyone followed my plan. Me and Klaus quickly got outside.

"It's about time." A voice says, "How are you my sons."